Cassidy's reunion.

JRT

If any of you posters remember Cassidy's They are having a reunion on August 2 at Gables on Hertle. I used to work there and had some very good times (the ones I remember.) So if there are any old regulars lurking check out www.cassidysreunion.com :w00t:

I lost many a brain cell there, thanks to those $2 pitchers of Ice Picks. I had some grat times there. I think I actually cried when Jewish lightening hit. But now it's time for ......... FREDDY's SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every Bar in town played Burnin Down the House. A truly sad day...I miss Andy.

I used to drink at Cassidy's when they had the 10 cent shots AND worked at Gabel's. :unsure: Sounds like a blast.

Boy, I remember getting hammered in both of those places! Spinning the wheel at Cassidy's. A lot of times, the bartender would nudge it to Freddie's Special! Everyone drinking a pitcher of mixed drinks. Good times!

As far as 10 cent shots, I remember the Masthead near Buff State. They had 10 shots for a buck of schnapps, amoretto, etc. A couple of bucks went a long way back then! :D

Boy, I remember getting hammered in both of those places! Spinning the wheel at Cassidy's. A lot of times, the bartender would nudge it to Freddie's Special! Everyone drinking a pitcher of mixed drinks. Good times!

As far as 10 cent shots, I remember the Masthead near Buff State. They had 10 shots for a buck of schnapps, amoretto, etc. A couple of bucks went a long way back then! :thumbsup:

I worked there for almost 2 years and I never saw the wheel land oon anything but Freddies special

Ohh man, I remember those nights, Thursday nights at the PM and Fridays and Saturdays at Cassidys. A freind of mine Gary used to bartend there, great guy, once told me "Your money is no good here" I felt like I had been insulted, thought that meant he wouldnt serve me....4 LI ice tea ptchers later, I finally got it...ahhh good times