New Dark Knight Posters

K-Gun10

Click on "The Gotham Times" in the upper right corner and it takes you to the newspaper. Click on "ha" in Gotham and it takes you to the hahaha times. There's a lot of random words circled throughout the paper's four pages which I assume give you some more clues. Haven't messed with that yet.

Those are older pages. All I know is that I hate bees.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are older pages. All I know is that I hate bees.

I didn't realize that, I'm not that up to date on the viral website stuff, but I will tell you I hate when salisbury steak gravy gets in my brownie. (wow that doesn't sound so good now that I reread it.)

The safes gave some letters for a a code that lead to the address for the next website with a duck shooting game, which seems to be down right now. After figuring that out, it sends you to this page. So it looks like the trailer will be released on sunday, but it has leaked to youtube in a few places. Good luck finding it because I'm sure it'll be posted and pulled a ton of times.

edit:

This link still has it up. Better than the earlier trailer.

The bootleg copies didn't do it justice. Pav close attention to any scenes of Harvey Dent in this trailer.

http://www.whysoserious.com/happytrails/trailer.htm

Specifically the shot of him in the car (just under two minutes in) where he's holding the gun. You can sort of see that the other side of his face isn't what it used to be. ;)

Specifically the shot of him in the car (just under two minutes in) where he's holding the gun. You can sort of see that the other side of his face isn't what it used to be. ;)

I still can't believe I didn't catch that when watching the bootleg version. Harvey Dent holding a gun should've raised a red flag.

because the equation/definition of "Comedy" is:

humor = tragedy + time

and im not trying to be cute. im dead serious. that is a well known, well taught definition. and i hardly classify some dumb actor who had the world handed to him flushing it all away for some pills/blow a "tragedy"

MLK jr being shot, tragedy

9/11, tragedy

some dumb 27 year old partying too much for his own good =/= tragedy

i guess im in the opposite boat aj. i dont understand this celebrity infatuated society weeping for days on CNN because anna nicole OD'ed.

its sad for her family, i guess. but if people are going to force this stuff on me, im not going to join in their pity party. no matter what celebrity OD's, i still have to go to work tomorrow. as do the rest of us.

Is'nt that what Alan Alda said in "Crimes & Misdemeanors"? "If it BENDS, it's funny. If it BREAKS, it's not funny."

Three more months???? :P

Relax aj. There are plenty of movies inbetween to tide you over.

The release date still puzzles me for this movie. The middle of July? Not Memorial Day weekend, the second biggest weekend of the year for movies. Not mid-June, when schools let out. Not 4th of July weekend. I guess Warner Bros. knows what they are doing.

Specifically the shot of him in the car (just under two minutes in) where he's holding the gun. You can sort of see that the other side of his face isn't what it used to be. :P

I see that, but you have to look quickly, or you can pause it.

Thanks shrader for posting this trailer, I've been trying to find it online since I saw it with Iron Man.

I still can't believe I didn't catch that when watching the bootleg version. Harvey Dent holding a gun should've raised a red flag.

Wow, I just noticed that after reading these posts. You can see that he's already become two-face.

Can't wait for this movie.