UDFA Signings

Arizona Cardinals have agreed to terms with undrafted free-agent QB Anthony Morelli

:nana:

Good one.

Wait. You're serious ?!?!?!?! :bag:

The same team that once drafted Tony Sacca signs a kid whose career will resemble his. Eerie.

Fixed. Was that a mistake or a joke?
Illinois St. QB Drone signs with Buffalo

Illinois State quarterback Luke Drone has signed a free-agent contract with the Buffalo Bills.

Posted by Brad Biggs at 05:57 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

:nana:

Good one.

Wait. You're serious ?!?!?!?! :bag:

The same team that once drafted Tony Sacca signs a kid whose career will resemble his. Eerie.

I am with you. Total dunderhead, although I can't complain too much about him. Illinois definitely benefited from him last season :nana:

Arizona Cardinals have agreed to terms with undrafted free-agent QB Anthony Morelli

They're screwed if he ever plays a down and shows a few flashes. They'll get their hopes set up and have them dashed just as quickly. He was so freakin inconsistent

Cardinals | Coleman agrees to terms

Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:58:16 -0700

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports the Arizona Cardinals have agreed to terms with undrafted free-agent OT Thaddeus Coleman (Mississippi Valley State). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Cardinals | Coleman agrees to terms

Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:58:16 -0700

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports the Arizona Cardinals have agreed to terms with undrafted free-agent OT Thaddeus Coleman (Mississippi Valley State). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

VERY raw player, could be the next Jason Peters, had no position coach at all, powerful player, quick feet

New York Jets have signed undrafted free-agent RB Danny Woodhead

Jacksonville Jaguars have agreed to terms with undrafted free-agent QB Paul Smith (Tulsa)

Atlanta Falcons have agreed to terms with undrafted free-agent DE Brandon Miller (Georgia)

Green Bay Packers have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free-agent TE Michael Peterson (Northwest Missouri State)

Washington Redskins have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free-agent OT Shannon Boatman (Florida State)

Washington Redskins have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free-agent OT Devin Clark (University of New Mexico)

Seattle Seahawks announced they have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free-agent S Jamar Adams (University of Michigan)

Seattle Seahawks announced they have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free-agent CB Donovan Alexander (North Dakota)

Seattle Seahawks announced they have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free-agent WR Travis V. Brown (University of New Mexico)

WE HAVE A BILLS UDFA SIGNING!!!!!

per Kffl

Bills | Drone agrees to terms

Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:45:04 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Buffalo Bills have agreed to terms with undrafted free-agent QB Luke Drone (Illinois State). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Practice squad.

I think this post would work better if we contained our reports to UDFA signings that the Bills actually made. Thus far, I have seen one, Luke Drone. To avoid further confusion, people should probably only post Bills UDFA signings.

WE HAVE A BILLS UDFA SIGNING!!!!!

per Kffl

Bills | Drone agrees to terms

Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:45:04 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Buffalo Bills have agreed to terms with undrafted free-agent QB Luke Drone (Illinois State). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Practice squad.

Psst... might want to check page one of this thread...

I think this post would work better if we contained our reports to UDFA signings that the Bills actually made. Thus far, I have seen one, Luke Drone. To avoid further confusion, people should probably only post Bills UDFA signings.

Start one for Bills-only signings then. I think it's worth it to check out who goes where on here. Not being negative, I just like more info.