*Official Day 2 Draft Thread*

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wanted Sullivan or Schmitt last pick, theyre both around for this one so far

Which is why I didn't love the corner pick. If we take Sullivan with our first 4th, Schmidt could still be there at our next pick.

Hopefully we get lucky and still get both of them (or players in same positions) with our next 2 picks.

They've taken 6 defensive backs in the first four rounds since 2006. If their secondary depth stinks, its their own fault for drafting poorly.

I'm sorta in agreement, but regardless of our offensive needs, you don't ignore the secondary. A Te isn't gonna stop the patriots from whipping the bills secondary around. Or that game against the jags, who killed us in the passing game. Or the colts if we make the postseason. Outside of Mcgee/greer it was painful to watch last year. If we can land an athletic te with our next pick, and then some oline depth it's a moot point.

About the Corner pick. I think it might also bear consideration that we lost a lot of good special teams players this year in Stamer Haggan and Wire. I think the guys are putting a premium on players who can also step in immediately as starters on special teams

About the Corner pick. I think it might also bear consideration that we lost a lot of good special teams players this year in Stamer Haggan and Wire. I think the guys are putting a premium on players who can also step in immediately as starters on special teams

Thank you.