*Official Day 2 Draft Thread*

Oh please. Let's make sure to let the
of this kid color our opinions before he ever puts on a Bills uni. :censored:

I was just watching that video, kinda makes me wonder when you see him clapping as the injured guy from his hit gets walked off the field. I like aggressive, but need to balance it with some discipline.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just watching that video, kinda makes me wonder when you see him clapping as the injured guy from his hit gets walked off the field. I like aggressive, but need to balance it with some discipline.

Yeah, hard to know what happened there -- the video and announcers imply the QB started the jawing, but who knows. Either way, I like to see a guy with a little mean streak. As you say, he needs a little discipline, but that's what coaches and veterans are supposed to teach him. He looks like a guy who will be able to get pressure on the QB -- something the Bills badly need.

there's just not a TE worth taking here, let alone moving up to get - only one is Cottam and he is a huge risk pick. Don't be surprised if we dont' take a TE at all. We've added Teyo and Anderson (both tall, fast, receiving TEs) and we may be content to see what they can contribute along with Royal and Schouman

They may not take a TE, who knows, but they have reportedly talked with several of them in the last couple of months. I think they do have some interest in adding one and I believe they will select one in the 4th or 5th, though it may not be one of the name guys we've discussed here.

Yeah, hard to know what happened there -- the video and announcers imply the QB started the jawing, but who knows. Either way, I like to see a guy with a little mean streak. As you say, he needs a little discipline, but that's what coaches and veterans are supposed to teach him. He looks like a guy who will be able to get pressure on the QB -- something the Bills badly need.

If there's one thing the Bills need, its someone on defense with some attitude and isn't afraid to knock someone's head off every once in a while, even at the potential expense of a penalty. This team definitely needs an infusion of talented guys with a mean streak.

with the TEs diluted in rounds 1 & 2, it's really hard to feel too strong about one over the other of the remaining ones. so the bills figure they can get one later thats as good as any available now. and they go with a need at DE to get more pressure on the QB. works for me.

:censored:

If there's one thing the Bills need, its someone on defense with some attitude and isn't afraid to knock someone's head off every once in a while, even at the potential expense of a penalty. This team definitely needs an infusion of talented guys with a mean streak.

I can't wait for his first late hit on Brady. :censored: