Who is Harold Carmichael?

CJPearl2

I saw him play in the 70's when the Eagles came to play the Cowboys..He was a very good if not great all around reciever especially dominant on third downs..He was so tall Jaws would just throw it up there...

Compares To: HAROLD CARMICHAEL-ex-Philadelphia...You might have to ask your dad who Harold Carmichael was, :thumbsup: but Hardy is in the same mold -- a tall, lanky receiver with a great reach and excellent leaping ability whose jump ball skills will create nightmares for smaller cornerbacks. Those defenders generally get into lots of trouble trying to stop Hardy from getting to the jump balls, evident by the 10 pass interference penalties charged to those covering Hardy in 2007. Some say he is like the Giants' Plaxico Burress, but he lacks the bulk, strength and explosive burst that Burress brings with his game. Use him on fades or bubble screens and he is sure to move the chains, but he is going to have to dedicate a few hours to the weight room, as his lack of ideal strength could become an issue, especially trying to beat the jam.

LOL I was think he probably wouldn't remember Frank Lewis, Jerry Butler or Lou Piccone.

I remember having football cards for those guys. :lol:

Compares To: HAROLD CARMICHAEL-ex-Philadelphia...You might have to ask your dad who Harold Carmichael was, :thumbsup:

That's funny.

If this kid is anywhere near as good as HC, the Bills just had a great day.

I recall watching Harold Carmichael play vividly. Man I am getting old! Who is Harold? When you watch Ron Jaworski on Primetime- Carmichael was Jaw's favorite target

They show him catching a TD pass in 'Invincible".