'Skins

scribo

First Thomas, then Davis and now Kelly! They are completely revamping their passing game -- very interesting. I thought we might do exactly this. It still puzzles me as to why they drafted Davis with Cooley already on their roster. My Redskins fan of a wife is very happy.

First Thomas, then Davis and now Kelly! They are completely revamping their passing game -- very interesting. I thought we might do exactly this. It still puzzles me as to why they drafted Davis with Cooley already on their roster. My Redskins fan of a wife is very happy.

Ah, but we have Hardy. More potential out of any of them. :thumbsup:

It still puzzles me as to why they drafted Davis with Cooley already on their roster.

Because he's a good player. You can find ways to use good players. It kind of reminds me of the whole "Don't take Derrick Harvey because we have Kelsay and Schobel" argument. Just take the best player out there and find a way to get him on the field to contribute.

Did anyone else notice that the Redskins must have copied the Bills draft board? They chose Thomas, Davis and Kelly all of whom were mentioned as possible Bills picks. It will be interesting to see how they pan out there together.

I'd love to see the Skins panning to 3-13 this season!

Whatever! While I wish them harm, if the Bills had the exact draft, all Buffalo Bills message boards would be bristling with excitement and talks of KGun part II!

The 'Skins will be lucky to win 5 games this year. Their new head coach is a joke (never even called plays for a team before, and he was fired from his last job as the Seahawks' QB coach!!!). Their need at WR wasn't THAT big. They didn't need a TE. Their defense has big holes on the line. And they lost Greggo.

if the Bills had the exact draft, all Buffalo Bills message boards would be bristling with excitement and talks of KGun part II!

it's amazing how the mental midgets all talked about the guys, that the Skins drafted, before the draft. some now sing a different tune. other idiots from different Bills message boards say that the Skins had a terrible draft. Jim Zorn has the West Coast offense going in DC this year. some of these Rookies may not contribute right away but these guys are players that you look for in that kind of offense. if they go with some defense in todays draft, they may have one of the best drafts for this year.

it's amazing how the mental midgets all talked about the guys, that the Skins drafted, before the draft. some now sing a different tune. other idiots from different Bills message boards say that the Skins had a terrible draft. Jim Zorn has the West Coast offense going in DC this year. some of these Rookies may not contribute right away but these guys are players that you look for in that kind of offense. if they go with some defense in todays draft, they may have one of the best drafts for this year.

My sentiments exactly. It's the same mentality some on this board has when a player leaves or we don't sign a coveted free agent. They act like those players suck or are overrated; like they were never wanted here. No matter what the Redskins need were or how it fits them, if the Bills had made the exact same draft a lot of fans here would be estatic! For me, I'd loved if the Bills had drafted Thomas and Davis; the only reason I would have a knock against drafting Kelly after aquiring these two is that I'm not sure that either of those guys or Evans would fit in the slot but who knows. If we can't resign Lee then the picks would have been great.

As far as the draft, while I have nothing against going corner, I feel that the db's we have are more than adequate are more victim of a poor pass rush and conservative schemes that have them playing 10 yards off the ball on key downs. While I wasn't warm to the idea of drafing DE Harvey before the draft, I know wish the Jags hadn't traded up and taken him as I would much rather have a potential pass rusher than a DB but who knows; time will tell. You can never know. Everyone was so sure that Reggie Bush would be so much better than Mario Williams; yeah he's better at making commercials!