For hockey lovers, you might not like my Penguins

Lv-Bills

And this is why. Being from the Burgh, I grew up loving this guy and he was just as big a reason as Mario Lemieux that I love hockey. All of these years later, Mike Lange, is still just as fluid, just as excitable, and just as good. I give this clip to you, because I think some of you will appreciate his highlights from last nights game. Especially as it goes on.

Enjoy one of many hall of fame broadcasters! Peter Sykora's goal call will become some of legend.

Mike Lange - Game One

And this is why. Being from the Burgh, I grew up loving this guy and he was just as big a reason as Mario Lemieux that I love hockey. All of these years later, Mike Lange, is still just as fluid, just as excitable, and just as good. I give this clip to you, because I think some of you will appreciate his highlights from last nights game. Especially as it goes on.

Enjoy one of many hall of fame broadcasters! Peter Sykora's goal call will become some of legend.

Mike Lange - Game One

Penguins are great. Good luck.

Mike Lange - Game One

I can't listen to the clip at work, but is he the guy who says crap like "Can't fry a chicken any hotter than that?" instead of saying "He scores!"? I never got that guy....its like he was trying to steal the thunder from the goal with a doofy saying. Now, Rick says things about the players who score, but at least you absolutely know when the Sabres score a goal listening to Rick. I think the pitt guy is a pretty good announcer otherwise, I could just do without his completely nonsensical remarks when they score.