Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Well, Jp Landscaper, here it is. :lol:

I think this should be an overall discussion thread as the draft goes on and I guess pre-draft also. However, discussions on who the Bills picked up with their picks should be posted on SEPERATE threads when they are created. Think we should pin this......

Anyway, draft day is here so let's kick it off. :D

I think this thread is premature. First, we need an "Official Several Hours Before the Draft Discussion Thread" so that everyone can post their predictions, trade proposals, mock drafts, and the like.

I think this thread is premature. First, we need an "Official Several Hours Before the Draft Discussion Thread" so that everyone can post their predictions, trade proposals, mock drafts, and the like.

Then we need the TREADMILL TO NOWHERE KEEPS RUNNING! thread, GREAT DRAFT! thread, RALPH DIDN'T TRADE DOWN, OR UP OR FOR A GUY I WANTED BECAUSE HE'S TOO CHEAP! thread and finally the WHAT'S THE BEST CHICKEN MEAL YOU'VE EVER HAD! thread. They all need to pinned. So only 50,000 other threads with same idea will be created instead of 50,005. :lol:

He lives to start these "offficial threads" prematurely, it gives his life meaning.

In hopes of not feeding his disorder-

After this post, I'm boycotting it.

oh, I forgot the :lol:

Saints still trying to land Shockey within the hour

Saints | Team still trying to land Shockey

Sat, 26 Apr 2008 01:49:32 -0700

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New Orleans Saints earlier this week offered their second-round pick in the NFL Draft as well as either a sixth-round pick in 2008 or a fifth-round pick in 2009 to the New York Giants in exchange for TE Jeremy Shockey. Despite contrary reports, the deal has been on the table for quite some time and currently remains available. The Giants wanted a second-round pick as well as SS Roman Harper but the Saints were reluctant to make that move. Shockey has told several friends that he would like to join the Saints and is hoping the deal would get done prior to the draft.