High winds and rain

Frez

It will be a shoot out tomorrow.  :P

72040[/snapback]

I hope that's not my uncle's definition of "high winds," which is called out after one hears a loud FWERRRT noise. :lol::P

Anywho, if Clements is any kind of OC, we'll be seeing a lot from Willis tomorrow if Henry doesn't play or even if he does. Reliance on running game gives us a big advantage.

Anywho, if Clements is any kind of OC, we'll be seeing a lot from Willis tomorrow if Henry doesn't play or even if he does. Reliance on running game gives us a big advantage.

72169[/snapback]

I think you are correct. Just looked at Miami's rush defense and they are

ranked # 25 in the league. Their pass defense is # 1.

The more the offense runs the ball and keeps DB from having to throw,

the better off we are.

I think you are correct.  Just looked at Miami's rush defense and they are

ranked # 25 in the league.  Their pass defense is # 1.

The more the offense runs the ball and keeps DB from having to throw,

the better off we are.

72176[/snapback]

thats a deceiving stat... with teams up so much on miami, they have had no reason to throw the ball. kinda like the rams defense giving up so many yards passing during the greatest show on turf.

thats a deceiving stat... with teams up so much on miami, they have had no reason to throw the ball. kinda like the rams defense giving up so many yards passing during the greatest show on turf.

72212[/snapback]

Right you are. 172 running plays vs. Miami this year, 129 passing plays. (117 attempts + 12 sacks).

Are you going to lot 1 pole 6 or 5 or whatever???? Squish the fish !!!!!!!!!!!!

72171[/snapback]

Pole 5. (Same place as always, just a different number stenciled on the pole.)

I'll have two extra tickets with me in the morning, if anyone is still looking. Section 330.

Not sure where will be parking yet, but I hope to see you all there! I will have some virgins with me. They are going to experience the Dolphins-wind-rain-wet snow thing all at once and two winless teams.

I hate to disappoint y'all, but I really don't think there is going to be anything close to a steady rain during the game, maybe a quick shower or two. This is a lake effect event. Yes, there is lake effect rain. Today with a cold southwest wind Buffalo and the northtowns got most of it. The UB game today was played in miserable weather. The winds are supposed to shift around to the west tomorrow. I think most of the precip will be south of Orchard Park. It will still be windy though.