I'm not making any predictions,

jahnyc

We play Miami twice, the Browns, 49ers, Bengals and Ravens. Our relatively weak remaining schedule makes our 0 and 4 start that much more unfortunate. Trying to be objective, we really should be able to win at least four out of our remaining twelve games. Of course I hope we do better.

6-10 or 7-9 can still be realistic, but our team has to give Drew some time to throw.

72006[/snapback]

My prediction is that we'll be giving Losman time to throw instead of Drew. He is either going to get hurt because he's been hit so much, or if we keep losing he's going to get benched so we can develop Losman.

We play Miami twice, the Browns, 49ers, Bengals and Ravens.  Our relatively weak remaining schedule makes our 0 and 4 start that much more unfortunate.  Trying to be objective, we really should be able to win at least four out of our remaining twelve games.  Of course I hope we do better.

71967[/snapback]

4 - 12?

4 - 12!!!

Christ, how the mighty have fallen!

What's next? Donna-Ho replaces "Shout" with a dub over of Queen's "We are the Champions," with "We are the AssClowns?" ...No time for winners, 'cause we are the assclowns of the NFL... :P

Some here would no doubt be in the stands swaying back and forth, arm-in-arm, and singing loudly, dreaming of his next draft.

:lol:

Go Bills!

Go Donna-Ho. Get out of town.

My prediction is that we'll be giving Losman time to throw instead of Drew. He is either going to get hurt because he's been hit so much, or if we keep losing he's going to get benched so we can develop Losman.

72067[/snapback]

He falls down more than he's hit.

6-10 or 7-9 can still be realistic, but our team has to give Drew some time to throw.

72006[/snapback]

You're high. Put down the pipe.

The Bills are on a seven game losing streak and are all of the sudden

are going to win six or seven of the next 12?

:lol:

The only reason we can possibly go 6 and 10 is because of the poor quality of our opponents. It would not be a sign of an improving team if we win more games than we lose for the rest of the season and I hope they don't try to spin it that way. After four years of building, there is no excuse as to why we should not beat teams like the Cardinals, 49ers, Browns and Bengals. We had an easy schedule this year and it doesn't look like we are going to take advantage of it.

It would not be a sign of an improving team if we win more games than we lose for the rest of the season and I hope they don't try to spin it that way.

One could also make the argument that these are the type of games a good team SHOULD win. Much like you heard about the Jets last week.

Frankly, I just want two things: A victory against Miami, and the game ending with Bledsoe kneeling to kill the clock. I'll worry about the other games as they approach.

We aren't beating anyone unless we can end the stupid penalties. As long as we keep having a stat of like 12 penalties for almost 100 yards, then we can't win.

72179[/snapback]

Good point. The Rams of a few years ago could get away with that sometimes,

when they were known as "The Greatest Show On Turf".

No chance of anyone mistaking the current Bills offense for them.

The only reason we can possibly go 6 and 10 is because of the poor quality of our opponents.  It would not be a sign of an improving team if we win more games than we lose for the rest of the season and I hope they don't try to spin it that way.  After four years of building, there is no excuse as to why we should not beat teams like the Cardinals, 49ers, Browns and Bengals.  We had an easy schedule this year and it doesn't look like we are going to take advantage of it.

72096[/snapback]

hahaha at least all of those opponents have won a game so far, cept miami

We aren't beating anyone unless we can end the stupid penalties. As long as we keep having a stat of like 12 penalties for almost 100 yards, then we can't win.

72179[/snapback]

you are implying that a lot of those calls against the Bills aren't bullcrap? i have seen teams get away with far worse ::cough:: Patriots. I'm sorry the zebras have been very biased against the Bills the whole season (4th and 14 non offensive pass interference). I'm really disgusted that the NFL has not done much about this as bad calls have cost us at least 2 games and .500 record (no holding on a 60+ yard punt return to the 11)

The only reason we can possibly go 6 and 10 is because of the poor quality of our opponents.

72096[/snapback]

Typical fan. Where does the poor quality of us figure in?

Even if we do win this game, We will probably lose against the Ravens the following week.... They have two weeks to prepare for us and, Boller is getting a lot of heat up there.

72168[/snapback]

And with a lot of good reason. Did you see their 17-14 win over the Redskins? Seven came off a pick returned for a TD and the other was a punt return. He barely got them into field goal range, and a turnover helped there as well. They shut Jamal Lewis down and made Boller throw, which he can't do to well yet. Now you eliminate Jamal Lewis because he's suspended, and you know what you have?

The Miami Dolphins.

Beat Miami. Beat Ravens. Same thing.