Kansas City possible trade partner with Buffalo?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. So now when the Bills pick a receiver at #11, we'll get to hear for another year how they "should have" traded down for an extra pick and still get the same player.

If they could do that why wouldn't they? They could have done it with Whitner and who knows what we could have got? Maybe a QB that doesn't wear gloves like a girl.

How does that work out on the ol' trade value chart?

PTR

Don't know. Unlike some around here, I don't go carrying around a draft value chart in my back pocket <_<

I'll leave all those decisions to people like Russ while I happily enjoy my life and concentrate on things under my control <_<

So there is also a rumor floating on here about the Bills switching places with Philly and getting Lito Shepperd. Which of the two would you do if you had the choice between flipping with KC or Philly?

Philly in a heartbeat. We will still have our pick of WR's at #19 and solve our need at CB with a proven NFL talent.

well i guess its close now rumors are flying,,

BUFFALO AND PHILLY..bills swap with eagles and get lito sheppard

BUFFALO AND KC ,, bills get cheifs at 17 and 3rd for our number 11

BUFFALO AND KC -2- bills get cheifs at 5 for our number 11 and jp.. only if long slips!!!

Buffalo trades up from there 2nd to seattles 1st

BUFFALO AND NEW ORLEANS SWAP 1ST RD AND WE GET THERE 2ND ALSO

BUFFALO TRADES JP TO ATLANTA FOR THERE 2ND

WELL DID I FORGET ANY?

John Clayton is reporting that the Chiefs and the Bills could swap picks 11 and 17 on draft day. This would give Kansas City the ability to get a top OL if they go DL with their 5th pick.

The Bills would probably get a 3rd rounder and a good chance to get Devin Thomas at 17.

Makes sense to me.

Ger 'er done, Russ!!!

I want to see if we can get their second rounder.

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index...%3dclayton_john

Trading places: Expect the Chiefs to actively shop for a trade that could put them into the top 12 of the draft in order to get one of the top offensive linemen. One possible trade partner could be the Buffalo Bills. With the 11th pick, the Bills are looking at wide receiver Devin Thomas and one of the three top small-college cornerbacks. By moving back, the Bills could maybe pick up a third-round pick and still have a choice of one cornerback and possibly Thomas.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2410670

300 point difference between 11 and 17.. KC would have to sweeten the pot a little...

Swap Buffalo's 1st (#11) & 2nd (#41). Value = 1740 pts.

for

KC's 1st (#17) & 2nd (#35) and 3rd (#66). Value = 1760 pts.

This trade would give the Bills better value at #17, would still net them one of the top WR's or CB's, and put them in better position in Round 2 to grab the best of the rest at the other position.

If they could do that why wouldn't they? They could have done it with Whitner and who knows what we could have got? Maybe a QB that doesn't wear gloves like a girl.

If the Bills do trade for Sheppard will the Trent sheep follow him instead?

Dont you all worry, I will be here come Sunday when the Bills have drafted 2 big time WR's, especially if they make this trade with KC. They will have the picks to grab 2 big time WR's and still get a solid CB for our defense..........

Hey Matt stay out of the bills draft room k..thx :thumbsup: