TSW NFL Draft Party West 2008

AKC

This year's annual Los Angeles Bill's Backers Draft Party, sponsored by a contingent of TSW alumni, takes place at 3110 Santa Monica Blvd. in Santa Monica. More details and directions on our wesbite-

TSW West Draft Party

You won't want to miss the action-

Big Bob Lamb will once again be balancing the Hot Waitress Contest against his deft management of the Draft Board.

You'll discover whether Kelly the Dog was actually raised by a feral pack of wolves.

And we'll be holding the "Find The Lost Ramius Marbles" contest. The winner will recieve signed busts of Peter Warrick, Koren Robinson and Mike Williams.

PM me with any questions-

Thanks AKC, that was GREAT. Nice meeting all those Bills Fans. That is it for me tonight...you know why!! But I will be back for a Sunday game at the Bar. We had a good draft day, GO BILLS!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks AKC, that was GREAT. Nice meeting all those Bills Fans. That is it for me tonight...you know why!! But I will be back for a Sunday game at the Bar. We had a good draft day, GO BILLS!!!

Hey GGG- great to meet you- a wise and studied crowd no doubt, sorry you missed the "After" party. We'll get you some photos of it ;-)

CU during the season.

I find it cute that my thorough debunking of your garbage claims has bothered you enough that you needed to take a shot me in your draft party thread.

Are you going to remove anyone that cheers a WR selection at #11?

Oddly, we didn't have to remove anyone for cheering a WR pick at 11- or 15- or even 31! The crowd was universally in tune with the fact that only someone who ignored all the evidence offered on TSW before the draft would insist on taking a WR at 11 in 2008.

Hey GGG- great to meet you- a wise and studied crowd no doubt, sorry you missed the "After" party. We'll get you some photos of it ;-)

CU during the season.

Oddly, we didn't have to remove anyone for cheering a WR pick at 11- or 15- or even 31! The crowd was universally in tune with the fact that only someone who ignored all the evidence offered on TSW before the draft would insist on taking a WR at 11 in 2008.

that would be your evidence that predicts a Chiefs-Rams super bowl this season...

that would be your evidence that predicts a Chiefs-Rams super bowl this season...

As a devoted WRetard, it's no surpise you're still unable to grasp the clear patterns of drafting done by good ball clubs versus bad.

Maybe the Bonehead Post of the Year so far on TSW:

"Just because there is no clear cut #1 does NOT mean that the draft is WR weak. There are quite a handful of WRs that will go in the 1st and second rounds."

WRamius, April 24th, 2008

As a devoted WRetard, it's no surpise you're still unable to grasp the clear patterns of drafting done by good ball clubs versus bad.

Maybe the Bonehead Post of the Year so far on TSW:

WRamius, April 24th, 2008

"Just because there is no clear cut #1 does NOT mean that the draft is WR weak. There are quite a handful of WRs that will go in the 1st and second rounds."

like you've shown a great propensity for doing, again here you aren't making even the slightest bit of sense? So because no WRs were taken in round 1 this year, that means that no WR is worth the #11 pick?

As for my prediction, it was correct. More than a handful of WRs (10 to be exact) were taken in rounds 1 and 2 this year.

Looks to me like there needs to be a spearing contest in the parking lot.

I'm in.

For a guy like WRamius- who's made a career of calling everybody he disagrees with on this board an idiot or moron, to suggest his whining for Limas Sweed at 11 and insistence on "all the #1 quality WRs" in the draft was somehow a "correct prediction"are among the most clearly contradicted opinions ever posted on TSW- not to mention total nonsense.

But it is humorous to see him exposed as a Draft know-nothing. It became pretty clear before the draft how loose a grip he had on winning draft strategy-

"Picking someone at #11 when the dumbass "experts" say they shouldnt go until 17-18 isnt a "reach" WRamius, April 23, 2008

I'd like to build the world a home

And furnish it with love

Grow apple trees and honey bees

And snow-white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing

In perfect harmony

I'd like to hold it in my arms

And keep it company

(That's the song I hear)

I'd like to see the world for once

(Let the world sing today)

All standing hand in hand

And hear them echo through the hills

For peace throughout the land

That's the song I hear

(That's the song I hear)

Let the world sing today

(Let the whole wide world keep singing)

A song of peace that echoes on

And never goes away

Put your hand in my hand

Let's begin today

Put your hand in my hand

Help me find a way

The above song is sent out to all Bills fans across the wide wide world who sometimes disagree with each other. My special shout out goes to ax4782, my new Bills buddy!

I'd like to build the world a home

And furnish it with love

Grow apple trees and honey bees

And snow-white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing

In perfect harmony

I'd like to hold it in my arms

And keep it company

(That's the song I hear)

I'd like to see the world for once

(Let the world sing today)

All standing hand in hand

And hear them echo through the hills

For peace throughout the land

That's the song I hear

(That's the song I hear)

Let the world sing today

(Let the whole wide world keep singing)

A song of peace that echoes on

And never goes away

Put your hand in my hand

Let's begin today

Put your hand in my hand

Help me find a way

NO ;)

I'm in.

For a guy like WRamius- who's made a career of calling everybody he disagrees with on this board an idiot or moron, to suggest his whining for Limas Sweed at 11 and insistence on "all the #1 quality WRs" in the draft was somehow a "correct prediction"are among the most clearly contradicted opinions ever posted on TSW- not to mention total nonsense.

But it is humorous to see him exposed as a Draft know-nothing. It became pretty clear before the draft how loose a grip he had on winning draft strategy-

"Picking someone at #11 when the dumbass "experts" say they shouldnt go until 17-18 isnt a "reach" WRamius, April 23, 2008

when did i ever say we should pick Limas Sweed? I said i would rather have Sweed as opposed to devin thomas. The TBD mock draft voted to take Sweed at #11, and since i started that thread, perhaps your poor reading comprehension led to you thinking that i was advocating sweed.

And i'll still stand by my thread that picking a WR at #11 when the highest "rated" one is rated at 17 isnt a reach. Its not a reach no matter what position is picked 6 picks too early. Oh, and i more favor, please find me all of my posts where i was shouting that the Bills need to take a WR at #11.

Also, i am still waiting to justify your insane premise that the pats* would be just as good as they are if they had drafted jonathan sullivan and ryan sims instead of wilfork and seymour.