Mel: Leodis McKelvin

McS: Devin Thomas

Gos: DRC

Round 2

Mel: Jordy Nelson

McS: Justin King

The ESPN doods are Insider, but here's a link to Gosselin's second mock:

Dallas Morning News mock

The more I read about this kid Nelson the more I like. I also like the fact that he embarrassed Talib who is supposed to be a 1st rounder. Tough kid would fit in great here.

I like Jordy, but to me he seems a lot more like a slot guy, which we already have. He reminds me of Anthony Gonzalez of the Colts. I'm not sure he's the player we need

That's my biggest concern about this guy. Since the Bills don't currently have anyone for the outside, they need to make sure whoever they draft will be able to play the outside and don't have the option of trying some one in the slot. This is making me start to lean to Sweed because he seems like the one WR who will definitely be able to play the outside, though he probably has the least upside.

I like Jordy, but to me he seems a lot more like a slot guy, which we already have. He reminds me of Anthony Gonzalez of the Colts. I'm not sure he's the player we need

I've seen Nelson compared to Anthony Gonzalez and Ed McCaffery, and I'm assuming those are easy comparisons to make because they are all white, but both of those comparisons are WAY off IMO. Watching clips of Nelson, he looks a lot like an Eric Moulds. Big, powerful, and with a lot of speed. Great at creating plays down the field, but just as effective on a WR screen. I'm really not sure where this slot receiver idea is coming from, but I think he is your prototypical outside receiver. The guy has a very balanced skillset and seems to be a hard worker. I'd love him on this team.

Maybe I'm a moron, but I wouldn't mind taking kelly in the 2nd round

I am not sure if Kelly will last until #41 in the 2nd rd. I also am not sure he is someone the Bills are targeting. I really wouldn't be surprised if someone like Dallas goes after him at the bottom of the 1st rd.

I am not sure if Kelly will last until #41 in the 2nd rd. I also am not sure he is someone the Bills are targeting. I really wouldn't be surprised if someone like Dallas goes after him at the bottom of the 1st rd.

I have a hunch that a combination of being slow and whining about it will cause him to drop well into the 2nd round.

I suspect the Bills would take a different WR in the 2nd if Kelly was there then (and they didn't take one in the first). I like Nelson myself.

I'm pretty sure he played mostly on the inside in college. He was used in a lot of screens and quick slant routes.

I would venture to guess that has more to do with his college QB and the fact that Nelson's a playmaker than it does with him being more suited to a slot role.

GO BILLS!!!