[closed]Toronto Fans view of the Miami Game...... and GR550

AnthonyF

I listened to those boobs try and fan the flames and I had to turn it off..... Actually I turned it on to listen to Rome, but they were on @ 2:00....

What a joke..... Here in Toronto we will pay inflated prices to see a 1-15 team, who still look terrible for 2008.... Outside SF, I'd rather have seen anyone else and then I hear all the complaints. As someone in Buffalo, you get SF a team you get to see only once every 6 years..... Why would you want to lose an inter conference game?

I have been to Buffalo for at least 4 Miami games over the years (and usually 1-2 games per year) and this is when the games used to matter and yes they were fun, but as someone from Toronto, if I really cared, I'd be complaining bitterly that the NFL take us to be stoopid boobs, who are going to be duped into thinking we are seeing the late 80's-90's Bills-Dolphin teams and the rivalry. What a terrible game we got........

Then WG takes it further and still are upset at losing the second pre-season game vs. Pitt.....

So it suffices to say that the NFL has found a way to unify Bills fans both Canadian and American, and pretty much every other Canadian who bought a ticket for the game = we all agree that picking this game was a bad idea. A perfect storm of angst. Great job!

On the flip side, its nice to agree with Canadians on something for a change.

In my opinion.. the Dolphins were not that bad of a team last year, considering they lost like about 6 games by 3 points or less. I wouldnt be surprised if the Fins even go 8-8 this year. It will be a good game and a chance for the Toronto fans to actually see the Bills offense do anything exciting at all.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.