Personal message to Brad Riter

For god sake, you have to get WECK streaming online asap!! Anything so we don't have to listen to the afternoon nimrods on WGR. Brad, does management tell Bulldog to find something to be outraged over every day? I mean he was bleeding from his ears over the Dolphins in Toronto. There must be some consultant, probably from Boston, that tells them to poke the audience with sticks deliberately.

C'mon man...get online!!

PTR

For god sake, you have to get WECK streaming online asap!! Anything so we don't have to listen to the afternoon nimrods on WGR. Brad, does management tell Bulldog to find something to be outraged over every day? I mean he was bleeding from his ears over the Dolphins in Toronto. There must be some consultant, probably from Boston, that tells them to poke the audience with sticks deliberately.

C'mon man...get online!!

PTR

Very well said. I used to be able to stand Bulldog, but not so much anymore...Lets not even get into his partner and what a piece of work he is.

Well, to get Brad on your side it would have been a good idea to spell in name correctly. I am probably not the one to act as the spelling or grammar police, but just sayin'.

R I T E R .

The w is silent.

W-R-I-T-E-R.

As in

W-R-A-D-I-O for a W-R-E-A-S-O-N.

The w is silent.

W-R-I-T-E-R.

As in

W-R-A-D-I-O for a W-R-E-A-S-O-N.

Holy crap... the first person I've ever seen explain it the way that I do.

Brad hearts Astrobot, sort of.

I always say "Jerry Sullivan is a sports ________?" OK, so the "w" is silent. Let's just get rid of it. It's a weird argument.

The biggest pronunciation issue in our family is that people always call us "Ritter" as if we're related to Jack Tripper.

Streaming is an issue that I'd love to get to immediately, but it's just so far down the list right now. If it was my station, I'd START online and go from there but it isn't. I will push for it as much as possible as I did at my old station.

The good news is that our web guy is also our program director and he recognizes the power of streaming.

You know, I've heard Brad talk so much, that the posts actually sound out in my head in his voice.

... I'm not really sure how I feel about that. :P

Anywho. Thanks for the update Brad, all of us out-of-towners have been wondering about that since your show went on the air.

I always say "Jerry Sullivan is a sports ________?" OK, so the "w" is silent. Let's just get rid of it. It's a weird argument.

The biggest pronunciation issue in our family is that people always call us "Ritter" as if we're related to Jack Tripper.

Streaming is an issue that I'd love to get to immediately, but it's just so far down the list right now. If it was my station, I'd START online and go from there but it isn't. I will push for it as much as possible as I did at my old station.

The good news is that our web guy is also our program director and he recognizes the power of streaming.

Thanks for the update. Is it more a royalty issue thats stopping you? PM me and we can discuss how to get around that. I have some background in that.

PTR

Brad on Weck? is that a new sandwich at Schwables?

Brad on Weck? is that a new sandwich at Schwables?

No... but now that you mention it, Schwabl's would be a natural marketing tie-in, wouldn't they?

Hey, Brad, good to see you. Better watch it, though -- tater's after your job. And to think we knew him before he was famous...

(BTW, tater: :beer: for that.)

No... but now that you mention it, Schwabl's would be a natural marketing tie-in, wouldn't they?

Hey, Brad, good to see you. Better watch it, though -- tater's after your job. And to think we knew him before he was famous...

(BTW, tater: :beer: for that.)

I wish there was a way I could hear it....I tried looking on their site for past shows, but could not find anything