This Year's Double TradeDown:

Astrobot

This is my annual Double Trade-Down Thread.

In the first trade down, we Trade Down with #17 Vikes for a 3rd (#73). They are able to select Derrick Harvey.

Then we Trade Down from #17 to #21 with the Skins for their 3rd (#84), so the Redskins can have their pick of CB over Tampa Bay. There are no good DE's left, necessitating a move up for CB.

We take

1 #21----DeSean Jackson WR Cal (or Hardy or Kelly; all 3 will still be there)

2 #42----Fred Davis TE

3 #72----Antwaun Molden - CB - E Ky (may still go Charles Godfrey here, altho Molden is scary fast)

3 #73----Mike McGlynn RG - Pgh

3 #84----Red Bryant DT - TX

4 #111---Philip Wheeler ILB - GT

4 #132---Owen Schmitt FB- WVU

5 #138---Ezra Butler OLB-Nevada

6 #170---Orlando Skandrick CB - Boise

7 #202---Rudolph Hardie-DE - Howard

7 #210---Fernando Velasco OC - Georgia

7 #251---Marcus Henry, WR- KS, 6'4, 207, tall hands guy - G

Your double trade down would be a good idea except the trade with Minnesota allows them to take the player we should take. Why in god's name do you want DeSean Jackson who is smaller then Roscoe Parrish, has no chance against NFL corners and will be relegated to injured reserve the moment he takes his 1st NFL level hit. I saw enough of the ambulance last year with Kevin Everett, I really don't don't want a guy who may be pronounced dead on imact in meeting with an NFL linebacker.

Each pick gets more pathetic by round, Fred Davis is barely 6'2" and do know the history of short tight ends, its really pretty ugly.

How about we stay at 11 take Derrick Harvey, select Jordy Nelso in round 2 and John Carlson in round 3. This gives us a pass rush end, a quality possession WR who is big at 6'3" and a reliable TE.

Give this some thought and please don't get anywhere near the draft table where the cards are sent up to the podium.

In the first trade down, we Trade Down with #17 Vikes for a 3rd (#73). They are able to select Derrick Harvey.

Then we Trade Down from #17 to #21 with the Skins for their 3rd (#84), so the Redskins can have their pick of CB over Tampa Bay. There are no good DE's left, necessitating a move up for CB.

We take

2 #42----Fred Davis TE

3 #72----Antwaun Molden - CB - E Ky (may still go Charles Godfrey here, altho Molden is scary fast)

3 #73----Mike McGlynn RG - Pgh

3 #84----Red Bryant DT - TX

4 #111---Philip Wheeler ILB - GT

4 #132---Owen Schmitt FB- WVU

5 #138---Ezra Butler OLB-Nevada

6 #170---Orlando Skandrick CB - Boise

7 #202---Rudolph Hardie-DE - Howard

7 #210---Fernando Velasco OC - Georgia

7 #251---Marcus Henry, WR- KS, 6'4, 207, tall hands guy - G

We take Deshaun and I will intentionally drive my car into a wall <_< With a foursome of hobbit receivers we might as well just dress Trent up in a cloak, walking stick and wizard's hat and recreate Lord of the Rings for entertainment, cause we won't be winning football games

We take Deshaun and I will intentionally drive my car into a wall <_< With a foursome of hobbit receivers we might as well just dress Trent up in a cloak, walking stick and wizard's hat and recreate Lord of the Rings for entertainment, cause we won't be winning football games

He already has the gloves for the outfit.

That funny.

Before you do all that, read this.

Thanks for posting this, it's exactly how I feel.

Taking DeSean Jackson would be completely asnine!!!

Is getting Jackson in the first round a building block to having a championship team???

NO!!!

These "fantasy" mock drafts are getting more bizarre as we getting closer to to the draft.

Your double trade down would be a good idea except the trade with Minnesota allows them to take the player we should take. Why in god's name do you want DeSean Jackson who is smaller then Roscoe Parrish, has no chance against NFL corners and will be relegated to injured reserve the moment he takes his 1st NFL level hit. I saw enough of the ambulance last year with Kevin Everett, I really don't don't want a guy who may be pronounced dead on imact in meeting with an NFL linebacker.

Each pick gets more pathetic by round, Fred Davis is barely 6'2" and do know the history of short tight ends, its really pretty ugly.

How about we stay at 11 take Derrick Harvey, select Jordy Nelso in round 2 and John Carlson in round 3. This gives us a pass rush end, a quality possession WR who is big at 6'3" and a reliable TE.

Give this some thought and please don't get anywhere near the draft table where the cards are sent up to the podium.

Totally with that ! Actually I LOVE IT. I'd say there's a 60 - 70 % chance all three contribute consideralbly, either immediately or by years end.

We take

2 #42----Fred Davis TE

I would MUCH rather have Martellus Bennett than Fred Davis, and we DO NOT need another little guy at the WR position. We should really still go for Malcolm Kelly, 40 time aside, he will be a stud in the NFL. If not Kelly, then definitly James Hardy.