We got another home monday nighter!!!

This is great, as a season ticket holder I had a blast at the Dallas game, sad ending though. But great atmosphere. Pure Adreneline.

Holy crap that should be a good game with a great atmosphere. The bills should be pissed at the Browns for last season, and Browns fans can actually make it to the game without too much problem. WOOHOO

Yeah. It'll be a great game. Intense and passionate. Two blue collar town teams goin at it, with playoff implications. The Ralph was so loud at that Monday nighter, it was amazing, best day of my life if not for the end result. I'm glad the NFL put another Monday nighter in Buffalo, there's no way they could ignore that Dallas game and how intense it was.

Yeah. It'll be a great game. Intense and passionate. Two blue collar town teams goin at it, with playoff implications. The Ralph was so loud at that Monday nighter, it was amazing, best day of my life if not for the end result. I'm glad the NFL put another Monday nighter in Buffalo, there's no way they could ignore that Dallas game and how intense it was.

Maybe it'll be the beginning of an 07 draft class Edwards/Quinn AFC rivilary

WOW!!

The Browns have five prime-time appearances, including the Bills Monday nighter! Three at home, two away.

Sept 14 vs. Steelers (Sunday Night Football...NBC)

Oct 13 vs. Giants (Monday Night...ESPN)

Nov. 6 vs Broncos (Thursday Night...NFL Network kickoff)

Nov 17 at Bills (Monday Night...ESPN)

Dec 15 at Eagles (Monday Night...ESPN)

More prime-time games this year than in the last five years combined. WOO-HOO!!

WOW!!

The Browns have five prime-time appearances, including the Bills Monday nighter! Three at home, two away.

Sept 14 vs. Steelers (Sunday Night Football...NBC)

Oct 13 vs. Giants (Monday Night...ESPN)

Nov. 6 vs Broncos (Thursday Night...NFL Network kickoff)

Nov 17 at Bills (Monday Night...ESPN)

Dec 15 at Eagles (Monday Night...ESPN)

More prime-time games this year than in the last five years combined. WOO-HOO!!

That's kind of unfair, but on the flip side they will have shorter weeks to prepare!

That has all the makings of a serious drunken brawl-fest.

I was thinking the exact same thing. <_<

I'm really excited about this one. It means that I'll get to watch it on TV in New Zealand!

Last years Cowboys game was epic.

The Mrs and I took the day off, drank beer, made our own Wings and Garbage Plates and invited a few Kiwi mates over to watch what "American Football" looked like. It was some of the most fun i've ever had watching football. (Until the very end.)

Go Bills!

Chris Brown has a good reminder...

BROWNS FANS WILL BE AFTER MNF TIX: Cleveland fans travel very, very well and with the Bills in such close proximity they will be looking to scoop up Monday night football tickets for the Nov. 17 game as soon as possible. At times they even buy season tickets for other teams just to guarantee they'll be able to go to the one Browns game on that team's schedule, and then they sell off the rest on ticket exchange. Just trying to make Bills fans aware of what they might be up against for that Monday Night game. ---

For those of you who will be looking for tix to this game, do NOT wait until single-game seats go on sale. My suggestion: make a deal with someone who has seasons -- we can buy extras before group sales begin.

For those of you who will be looking for tix to this game, do NOT wait until single-game seats go on sale. My suggestion: make a deal with someone who has seasons -- we can buy extras before group sales begin.

That sounds like something I am going to have to do. Typically when do season ticket holders obtain the option to do this?

Sound advice, last year I paid $120 each for the cowgirls game on the spur of the moment. And after the absolute carnival atmosphere and the fact that we'll be a contender this year, it's only gonna get worst.

Normally the middle of May. (Checking -- last year, Jay bought the tickets for the opener on the 19th.) Can't get the better sideline seats; we're normally restricted to endzone/upper-deck corners. But if you want to make sure you have a ticket, it's your best option.