The Town Hall Debate "Undecideds"

Paco

If I recall, prior to the second debate, it was pointed out that the 250 or so people in the town hall audience were classified as "undecideds" going into that debate.

Has anyone asked those people if they made a decision after that debate? With all the stupid polls going on right now, it would seem to me if you want to gauge where the candidates stand right now, asking the decidedly undecideds is a good place to start. And they had 250 of them all in one room, so to me if they didn't poll those people they missed a golden opportunity.

Did that ever happen?

If I recall, prior to the second debate, it was pointed out that the 250 or so people in the town hall audience were classified as "undecideds" going into that debate.

Has anyone asked those people if they made a decision after that debate? With all the stupid polls going on right now, it would seem to me if you want to gauge where the candidates stand right now, asking the decidedly undecideds is a good place to start. And they had 250 of them all in one room, so to me if they didn't poll those people they missed a golden opportunity.

Did that ever happen?

71097[/snapback]

There were 140 of them. 70 who leaned towards kerry, and 70 who leaned towards GWB.

I have not heard if they have made up thier minds or not.

But my question is, if they are too stupid to make up there minds by now, then who the hell cares what they have to say?

Someone followed up with the woman who asked Bush the last question about "three mistakes". It's in the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram. Since it's an op-ed piece you'd have to set aside the writer's opinion but there are quotes from the woman about why she wrote the question and what she was hoping for.

Including the fact that she's still undecided because she thinks both candidates aren't quite open and honest with the public.

link. You may need to create a login to read it.

Now that you have her name, Richiepoo, why don't you be a man and call Ms. Grabel and tell her how stupid she is for wanting to understand and make an intelligent decision (perhaps a notion that's foreign to you).

Nah, I wanted someone else to grab some glory.  Smacking Debbie around isn't even sporting at this point.

71692[/snapback]

Hey, that's my line.

Anyone see my kettle? It's black in color.

(don't want to be asking the crew here if they've seen my pot)

Did that ever happen?

71097[/snapback]

I take it that your screen name/avitar is based on Frank Serpico. Are you a fan of his?

Nah, I wanted someone else to grab some glory.  Smacking Debbie around isn't even sporting at this point.

71692[/snapback]

Please dont stop smacking her around. :blink:

I think she likes it.

But then again, maybe her brothers cousins uncle's fathers sister's sons wife's daughters friend, might have a story about, their father's uncle's wifes cousins neice's sister's son's step-brothers dog from Vietnam, no? :doh:

There were 140 of them. 70 who leaned towards kerry, and 70 who leaned towards GWB.

I have not heard if they have made up thier minds or not.

But my question is, if they are too stupid to make up there minds by now, then who the hell cares what they have to say?

71173[/snapback]

At least they have a mind!