GREAT NEWS...MIAMI HAS THE BEST PASS DEFENSE!

Rudyc80

You did look up the stats of Miami's run D as well?

71058[/snapback]

:w00t::lol: The B'gals front office used to play that game. One year, they would crow how they were in the top echelon against the run (they were getting slapped silly by the pass), the next year, man-O-man, they were almost tops in pass defense (opposing teams ran them into the Ohio River).

Watching the Bengals roam aimlessly for 12 years has been a good experience for me. It provided an excellent baseline to gage the many ways of football ineptitude... :D

So we cant pass against bad secondarys like the jets........now we get a shot at the #1 pass defense in the NFl......LOOOOOng DAY ON SUNDAY!

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...NG/2004/regular

Does anyone really in their right mind think we will beat Miami sunday?

71054[/snapback]

Just promise me when the Bills win, and they will, that you stop posting for a week. Enough with the negative nillies :w00t:

(I can't believe I actually said negative nillies...god I am so lame)

So we cant pass against bad secondarys like the jets........now we get a shot at the #1 pass defense in the NFl......LOOOOOng DAY ON SUNDAY!

71054[/snapback]

Teams don't have to pass against their opponents when they are in the lead the entire game. Think about it.

The key in this game is just to minimize mistakes. You know Miami's offense is going to make some terminally stupid plays and that will be enough to beat them.

NE did it right last week. They shut Brady down except when they had a short field to work with. They got the lead and went ultra conservative to keep momentum on their side.

71054[/snapback]

I UNderstand fiedler is getting the start after all...i think we definitely get beat if he is anywhere near 100% i don't think he is the slightest bt worried about our defense. look for sammy morris to have a big day converting 3rd downs for the fish..

i bet we knock out the "riddler" by the end of the 1st quarter and we knonk out aj feeley by the 3rd quarter.miami might have a good defense,but they have an offensive line that is playing worse than ours. we win this game for sure.......my prediction PAIN go bills i don't care if we were 0 and 14 i HATE THE FISH!

Last week's New England stats:

passing - 7-19-1 INT, 76 yds

rushing - 38-135, 3.6 ypc.

overall rushing stats vs. Miami this season - 172-674 yds, 3.92 ypc. Per game, that works out to 34 - 135. Oh, and 26 rushing first downs.

Now if *we* could only run the ball.......