I think Buffalo is smart how they are handling Losman......

Crossing my fingers here, and I hate to say this. But is it possible Buffalo could be holding onto Losman in case someones starter goes down in camp? If that is the case Buffalo could really work some draft picks out of whoever lost a QB in camp. I got to thinking as to why Buffalo has not tried to trade him yet and that could be another reason........

Ive gotta be honest im still all for Losman and Edwards having it out at camp.........

But, Like I said if a teams starter goes down, Buffalo could be in prime position to get some NICE draft picks for 2009.

Crossing my fingers here, and I hate to say this. But is it possible Buffalo could be holding onto Losman in case someones starter goes down in camp? If that is the case Buffalo could really work some draft picks out of whoever lost a QB in camp. I got to thinking as to why Buffalo has not tried to trade him yet and that could be another reason........

Ive gotta be honest im still all for Losman and Edwards having it out at camp.........

But, Like I said if a teams starter goes down, Buffalo could be in prime position to get some NICE draft picks for 2009.

It a reasonable assumption. I do believe thatLosman will not be on the roster at the start of the season.

1. Losman will NOT be a distraction if he's on the roster this season. He's admitted he wants to be traded (can anyone blame him), but hasnt threatened a holdout, etc or anything of that nature. He showed up for the offseason program and has shown no sgns that he'll be a distraction.

2. I can see Losman remaining on the team in 2009 as well. It could be very similar to what happened with Rex Grossman this offseason. Everyone thought he was sure as gone from chicago, yet he stayed on for another season. (most likely due to him not getting the type of contract he wanted on the open market) And for a QB, if you are going to try and make a big splash and hope to hit it big, you are best off in the system you have known for years.

1. Losman will NOT be a distraction if he's on the roster this season. He's admitted he wants to be traded (can anyone blame him), but hasnt threatened a holdout, etc or anything of that nature. He showed up for the offseason program and has shown no sgns that he'll be a distraction.

2. I can see Losman remaining on the team in 2009 as well. It could be very similar to what happened with Rex Grossman this offseason. Everyone thought he was sure as gone from chicago, yet he stayed on for another season. (most likely due to him not getting the type of contract he wanted on the open market) And for a QB, if you are going to try and make a big splash and hope to hit it big, you are best off in the system you have known for years.

I don't think JP will be a distraction himself I think the media will create one.

ANOTHER Losman excuse. the hits just keep coming. :cry:

It is possible to think the worst thing about JP that one wants and still be correct in realizing that the media includes a bunch of whiners and profiteers over any Bills misery they can stir up as well. These two notions are not contradictory at all.

It is possible to think the worst thing about JP that one wants and still be correct in realizing that the media includes a bunch of whiners and profiteers over any Bills misery they can stir up as well. These two notions are not contradictory at all.

opinions are like A-holes. everybody has one.

I just hope that JP goes to a team like Green Bay, where I can still remain a fan of his. I've seen enough to know that I prefer Edwards over him, but I still think the guy is great for the community and I wish him well in his NFL career. Heck, maybe he'll end up down here in Atlanta.

ANOTHER Losman excuse. the hits just keep coming. :cry:

Its not an excuse. TO did not need to be as big a deal it was, neither did spygate, Monica lewensky or that tom brady was a 6th round pick. The media can blow things out of proportion. Based on everyhting the media and losmans agent has told us there is little indication he will be a distraction.

He would like to be traded but understands if a deal can't be worked out and will play the final year of his contract. Wow what an ass :lol: Stop hating on the guy and deal with the fact the Bills just might have JP on their roster next season and he might play a down or two should our starter go down.

I don't think JP will be a distraction himself I think the media will create one.

I don't see how he can continue to be a distraction for the Bills.

because I don't see any possiblity that he is going to be here, the Bills are determined to move him.

Lee evans is a different story though, this is a cancer they don't seem focused on yet.

I don't know if anyone remembers but I believe that Jps agents stated that even if he is here one more year he will not re-sign with the Bills no matter what happens.

Lance Briggs said the same thing last year. He was emphatic, no way he would resign with Chicago. Guess what, things change, people change their mind. If the Bills don't make the playoffs, Jauron may be gone, & JP may decide to resign.

I have a feeling the Bills may not be as sold on Trent as we hope and that's why JP is staying put this year. Edwards did play well enough last year to be given the nod this year but its hard to argue he won the job outright. He finished the year with 3 bad performances and his only good perfromance was against miami. I think the Bills will hold onto JP just in case. This team is only a few pieces away from being very competitive and it will be hard for the coaching staff to ignore JP's 20 TD's the year he started, if the Trent is struggling.