For Howard Stern Listeners

The Poojer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teddy the D0uchebag should have gotten his ass kicked. the guy made $40k+ working for Artie and another $30k+ for his regular job and he's crying poverty???? the guy gets other perks (and money loans) with Artie and this is how he shows his gratitude?? it sounds as if his take home pay (doing both jobs) is more than what some people gross for the whole year. i bet the h0m0 tries to play bigshot and blows his money on stupid crap too. like the trip to Amsterdam, he shouldn't even be going if he owes money. i would want to kick his ass too if i were Artie. screw that mooch.

Teddy the D0uchebag should have gotten his ass kicked. the guy made $40k+ working for Artie and another $30k+ for his regular job and he's crying poverty???? the guy gets other perks (and money loans) with Artie and this is how he shows his gratitude?? it sounds as if his take home pay (doing both jobs) is more than what some people gross for the whole year. i bet the h0m0 tries to play bigshot and blows his money on stupid crap too. like the trip to Amsterdam, he shouldn't even be going if he owes money. i would want to kick his ass too if i were Artie. screw that mooch.

70K in Manhattan is low-income

Teddy said, several times during Artie's tirade, that he just wanted to leave and talk about the issue later. He knew Artie was out of control today.

Teddy said, several times during Artie's tirade, that he just wanted to leave and talk about the issue later. He knew Artie was out of control today.

Ironic thing is that the show started with Artie talking about how good he felt, that he had slept for 18 hours. I turned it off to go to class when they just started talking about the passport thing and I was shocked to find out how it turned out. There was really no hint that Artie would lose it like that, can't blame Howard for that part of it. For enabling and encouraging Artie's self-destructive behavior for the show's benefit, sure, but not for instigating the fight. How they didn't do something after yesterday's show is beyond me. The therapist that called in was on the money-in the end the show is more important to them than Artie. Does anyone believe he hasn't been using the last couple of months at least?

I did hear that Artie was on the flight to Amsterdam, I wonder if he did this to sabotage himself and create an excuse to give in to his addiction completely while he's there. I'd guess he'll be dead or a full-time junkie before he leaves Amsterdam.