Looks like crap weather for Sundays game

Frez

SOUNDS AWESOME! recent history shows that when the fish show up and the weather is nice ('01 and '03 come to mind) they slap us around.

'02 was another story however, remember?:

"..let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

maybe this week it could be:

"..let it blow, let it blow, let it blow!"

ok, so that was cheesy, but i gotta think bad weather helps the bills.

Sounds like football weather to me?

Jeff

70672[/snapback]

Your right about that!

My weather forcast for where I'll see the game:

Cool in the low to mid 70's, dry and a good chance of beer and wings served by hot chicks! Now thats a forcast that anyone would like!

Jeff

Your right about that!

My weather forcast for where I'll see the game:

Cool in the low to mid 70's, dry and a good chance of beer and wings served by hot chicks! Now thats a forcast that anyone would like!

Jeff

70684[/snapback]

Watching the game from your local Hooters, I see. :lol:

Mike

SOUNDS AWESOME!  recent history shows that when the fish show up and the weather is nice ('01 and '03 come to mind) they slap us around. 

'02 was another story however, remember?:

"..let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

maybe this week it could be:

"..let it blow, let it blow, let it blow!"

ok, so that was cheesy, but i gotta think bad weather helps the bills.

70676[/snapback]

Yup. That was cheesy alright!

But I agree, I think the worse the weather, the better that is for us - and conversely, worse for the 'Phins. Remember, they're either going with a banged up QB or a 3rd stringer, and they don't have a true starting calibre RB. It bodes well for us.

Yup.  That was cheesy alright!

But I agree, I think the worse the weather, the better that is for us - and conversely, worse for the 'Phins.  Remember, they're either going with a banged up QB or a 3rd stringer, and they don't have a true starting calibre RB.  It bodes well for us.

70694[/snapback]

But it's kind of sad that it takes these circumstances to maybe get a win. :D:lol:

I think that's great news. Home fans always want weather that is typical for the home city since it is believed the visitors will be unused to it. If Buffalo were undefeated, it wouldn't be any different. UConn James, you can bet that if the game were in Miami, Miami fans would be hoping for temps in the 90s with high humidity.