EDIT

When I go to Bills games, I get drunk and randomly punch anybody who is not wearing Bills garb in the face. I figure if they aren't wearing Bills colors, they must be cheering for the other team. I'm sure there has been some collateral damage over the years, but that's life, wear some Buffalo colors next time.

Everyone here is the model of maturity and intelligence. ;) Don't share your stories of bad behavior, Ridicule grows on trees.

Yeah, everybody here acts like :ph34r: holes at Bills games. :lol: There is friendly rivalry and non friendly rivalry. If you're at a game with a friend who is a fan of the other team you can talk trash to them. Leave anyone else alone. Fighting over a football game is so dumb it's beyond comprehension. If a guy is attacking your wife go at him, if a guy is attacking your kid go at him, if a guy is trying to attack you go at him. IMO, any other reason is stupid to start a fight.

A friend of mine has season tickets behind the visitors bench and his brother in law rails on their players mercilessly. Mostly funny only crossing the line, IMO, once in awhile. Players are fair game, within reason, fans are not.

At one game I went to against SF years ago there was a (approx.16 year old) kid in SF gear just a few seats away a row down. A guy started like he was going to pour beer on him and I had to put my hand out and say dude it's just a kid and he stopped. Why would anyone feel the need to do that?! ;)

But to be honest, if you have been to a Bills game you know it's all about tailgating, drinking, having fun, and most of all football. I always heckle non-Bills fans, ALWAYS. And if ever go to a Bills away game I hope I get heckled, cuz it's all in good fun. It's team pride, it's being passionate, it's football.

Don't go on about maturity, this is not how anybody behaves in their day to day life. It's only on Sundays at the Ralph, when surrounded by 74,000 football nuts. If you're all calm and sip on pepsi and don't bash opposing teams, your not normal!

I have nothing but great things to say about Canadian Bills fans or Canadians in general....

I went and picked up 3 guys (from Toronto actually) we were partying with before the Dallas Monday Night game from Jail. They would have had to walk mile after mile to get back to the hotel. I, like a good American and Bills fan went to pick them up, brought them back and saved the day. They were very thankful.

I have nothing but great things to say about Canadian Bills fans or Canadians in general....

I went and picked up 3 guys (from Toronto actually) we were partying with before the Dallas Monday Night game from Jail. They would have had to walk mile after mile to get back to the hotel. I, like a good American and Bills fan went to pick them up, brought them back and saved the day. They were very thankful.

Thanks Tom...you saved the day, my feet were killing me :unsure:

I enjoy the fact letsgobills was so widely ridiculed for his post that he erased it. HAHA

Ya mean this one? <_<

QUOTE (lets_go_bills @ Apr 7 2008, 11:51 AM) *

You know, I got Season Tickets, and when we hosted the Dolphins last year I was verbally abusing this guy near me in a Dolphins hat and he didn't take it too well. Maybe it was because he's a baby, maybe it was because the Dolphins sucked big time last year, or maybe it was because we were hammering them.

He got right in my face and grabbed me when the fish finally scored, lol. I shoved him away and I thought we were gonna rumble for sure.

But he backed down after I told him to stop being a baby and to not take it personal, because Miami is our most bitter rival and he's wearing a Dolphins hat/jersey in the Ralph. What do you expect!

And I could see the Sheriff looking right at us, last thing I needed was to get tossed in jail or charged in a foreign country (I'm Canadian).

I was pretty intoxicated and said some very hilariously abusive things to him regarding the Dolphins ineptitude and his sexuality.

Anybody else have any stories like that?