How Long should you wait before.............

Stl Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! Hey Stl Bills, have you ever heard the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? It's true you know & if bang her and kick her 2 da curb afterwards she will make your life a living hell, if you think she's crazy now she'll REALLY be a nutcase then!!

You know that's why some women mysteriously disappear.

Well if anybody cares, I ended up talkin to my buddy and turns out he would have been really pissed (surprise surprise) so the whole things a no go. But on Friday I winded up getting with this bartender who happens to be hot and not crazy...........boobs aren't quite as big, but hey, its an all around better situation to begin with. So then on Saturday I ended up getting free drinks and a piece of ass....... <_<

Just read this thread. Good choice. I also had it going with a nympho-psycho and it was just not worth the trouble.

Another aspect is that if you are so bangable as your latest escapade proves, you do not need this woman. If you were a 40-yr old virgin, it may have been worth it.

Finally, how do you know her ta-ta's are natural ? My ex's were not and they felt close to the real thing. Cosmetic surgery has come a long way - a little picker upper will never be recognized by un-trained hands.

Hey that's a good one. I guess when you live in WNY you got time to sit around inside all day and think of these things.

<_<

I'm cooking out on the grill in a couple of minutes. Thanks for the cutlery recommendation. They went over nice! <_<

You should of banged her, then tell your friend, then both of you bang her, then go bang the bartender, then you and your friend bang the bartender, then both you and your friend bang the chick and the bartender, then let the chick bang the bartender, then let your friend bang the bartender!

Everything is right with the world!

(yes I know It's a run on...)

Hey that's a good one. I guess when you live in WNY you got time to sit around inside all day and think of these things.

Nah...I am just witty...thanks for the compliment! :thumbsup:

You should of banged her, then tell your friend, then both of you bang her, then go bang the bartender, then you and your friend bang the bartender, then both you and your friend bang the chick and the bartender, then let the chick bang the bartender, then let your friend bang the bartender!

Everything is right with the world!

(yes I know It's a run on...)

You left out the best one: your friend goes home, and you bang both the chick and the bartender.