How Long should you wait before.............

Stl Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't give you pics but I can say this...........hot, 20 years old with bigger ta-ta's then my head.

Discuss

The answer in this case is simple: How much time will it take you to get a couple of beers down her throat?

If he's one of your best friends then never. If he's a friend you hang out with less than once a month just do it. I wouldn't even bring it up if he's a best friend, don't even ask. If it's more than just physical attraction and you think she may be Mrs. Right then you have a lot of soul searching. BTW, what makes you think she's interested in you?

Truth is I already know the answer..........no I can't do it, as I've told her over and over but she won't accept no for an answer.........kind of crazy, threatens to come over to my house anyway and sends me about 20 crazy text messages everynight. This chick is putting on the full court press man, I know the motivation is just to get back at my buddy so I've told her I can't. My friend also has a new girlfriend, not that it matters. I just drink a lot.

Truth is I already know the answer..........no I can't do it, as I've told her over and over but she won't accept no for an answer.........kind of crazy, threatens to come over to my house anyway and sends me about 20 crazy text messages everynight. This chick is putting on the full court press man, I know the motivation is just to get back at my buddy so I've told her I can't. My friend also has a new girlfriend, not that it matters. I just drink a lot.

scale of 1 - 10?

Can't give you pics but I can say this...........hot, 20 years old with bigger ta-ta's then my head.

Discuss

What do you mean you can't give us pics?? Just tell her you're thinking it over, but in the meantime the guys on the messageboard I'm discussing you with need to see photos. I don't see a problem.

The proper response is never.

The online response is...if she's texting you like crazy, encourage her to text you with naked photos of her, post them here, and THEN we'll decide.

Already done, gotta 3 nakeds last night after midnight........I've even tried ignoring this chick but the messages keep coming.

This chic is so crazy my friend passed out on my couch last night (bar we were out is right by my place and he didn't want to drive home). She was still wanting to come over, sayin sh-- like she'd climb in the window, or park down the street, or we could go out in my truck. I was pleading "don't come over here"...........her response was "don't make me do something crazy". I had to lock the fuggin doors. Never had to try before to "not" get laid, its fuggin BS. Never been pursued this hard, this chic is nuts.