Cards unhappy with Leinart

mead107

I think the Cardinals are pissed because their "QB of the future" is partying with ugly women. If i was a Bidwill i'd be pissed too. I'll call Leinart in and explain that he needs to put the franchise in good light and start hanging out with some attractive girls.

leinart is a party kid who doesn't have the drive or the dedication to the game. staying one more year taking one jerk off course shows this kid is a cream puff.

his team already won the crown a couple times, he had the heisman already, he just came back cuz he liked being a star and was expecting a cakewalk to the top. one thing to stay because you have unfinished biz, but he stayed because he figured he'd just go to the big dance when he felt like it. compare that the fire that adrian peterson has while being a similarly high profile guy, leinart is a fruity softy.

the girls were not underage,

he was not doing any illegal drug,

he was not shooting people in night clubs,

he didnt get arrested...

what exactly are they up set with? the fact that he isnt reading his playbook 24 hours a day? This is nothing.

the girls were not underage,

he was not doing any illegal drug,

he was not shooting people in night clubs,

he didnt get arrested...

what exactly are they up set with? the fact that he isnt reading his playbook 24 hours a day? This is nothing.

In the other post someone mentioned that the girl who posted the pics on her myspace page is 20

Alcohol was involved at the party and >21 is underage for alcohol