Holy LOL at Bill Simmons

from bill simmons' article on espn.com

Q: I just got back from San Diego and I was with both of my brothers at the Oceanside Harbor eating lunch. My oldest brother comes back to the table and tells us we each owe him $50. He saw Junior Seau at the bar and paid the cocktail waitress to give him 18 beers and one empty shot glass. We paid him

. -- Casey, Bend, Ore.

SG: (Hanging my head in shame.)

HAHAHAHAHA

OK, so the guy buys 18 beers and then extorts his brothers for $100 and they paid? That's $8.33/beer ferchrissakes, don't those maroons know how to count?

Nobody said he had smart brothers.

OK, so the guy buys 18 beers and then extorts his brothers for $100 and they paid? That's $8.33/beer ferchrissakes, don't those maroons know how to count?

This did happen in San Diego... and a bar that Junior Seau hangs out at. I'd say $8 for a beer is about right.

He probably gave the waitress a big tip. I know I would have. The only difference is, I'd have sent an empty champagne glass...

This did happen in San Diego... and a bar that Junior Seau hangs out at. I'd say $8 for a beer is about right.

I wouldn't be surprised if he really did drink 18 beers and shots. I live in San Marcos Ca. I bump into him from time to time at bars and at Mission Hills H. S football games. The guy is a lush and loves to party. Ive seen him drunk at bars in Pacific Beach, Carlsbad, and every once in a while at Seau's Sports Bar having a good time. He seems to be a cool guy to hang out with but i would like to see us kick the snot out of his Patsies so i can finally have some bragging rights for the next time i talk to him.