According To Peter King Buffalo Could Lose 4th Round Pick!

Steely Dan

Well Dan, at first, I thought this was a terrible idea for an April Fool's joke. A player talking to a player? There's got to be something better than that. Not to mention Stroud didnt even play in that game, so Schobel "going up to him and talking to him" wouldn't have happened. I just thought it was totally screaming "untrue" and you could have come up with something better.

But, then I read the responses, and it either means I am wrong and it was a great joke, or I'm right and people here are really dumb (sorry beerball lol). So, which one was it? lol

Well Dan, at first, I thought this was a terrible idea for an April Fool's joke. A player talking to a player? There's got to be something better than that. Not to mention Stroud didnt even play in that game, so Schobel "going up to him and talking to him" wouldn't have happened. I just thought it was totally screaming "untrue" and you could have come up with something better.

But, then I read the responses, and it either means I am wrong and it was a great joke, or I'm right and people here are really dumb (sorry beerball lol). So, which one was it? lol

Stroud was probably on the sidelines. <_<

Anyway, ya got more on the ball than some. :lol: But I suspect you're just lying to cover up your embarrassment. <_<

Stroud was probably on the sidelines. <_<

Anyway, ya got more on the ball than some. :lol: But I suspect you're just lying to cover up your embarrassment. <_<

Well, in any event, beerball made it great lol. He was so angry hahaha <_<

SD, well done. Most April fools goofballs are douchebags, but this was well written. If you can fool people when they know it's Aprils Fool's Day......well.....everyone can only tip their hat to you!

:thumbsup:

SD, well done. Most April fools goofballs are douchebags, but this was well written. If you can fool people when they know it's Aprils Fool's Day......well.....everyone can only tip their hat to you!

:lol:

I am surprised by the response. Beerball's is classic. I still wonder how many people didn't read past the first part of the thread and still believe it's true. :thumbsup: So far 1394 responses since 8:55 this morning about which is about 5 views per minute. Some of those people must still be believing this. Also in the next couple of days some will read it without the April 1st reference.