Who the heck is coming up with the week 1

Beerball

Thursday opener Redskins @ Giants...OK, that's a decent game.

Sunday night Bears @ Colts...snooze time anyone?

Monday night Vikings @ Packers...OK, no Favre...but it will still be a Favrefest the entire night

Monday night II Broncos @ Raiders...you must be fuggin kidding me!

Much as I dislike them, I expected the Pats to be in there somewhere. Very weird (and goes against a shallow tradition of having the SB loser on one of the games as well, if I recall correctly). Not quite sure what's up with that. I agree that these games kind of stink for opening weekend--nothing I'm too jazzed about myself there......

Vikes -Packers and Broncos-Raiders are big divisional rivals

And that matters to what % of the country?

And, you didn't answer the question. :thumbsup:

Are you happy with those games to open the season?

1 playoff team amongst the 4 you highlight. Shirley the NFL could do better.

it's disgusting how many Broncos games are on national television

I gotta double up on that, it is so disgusting because they are nearly as mediocre as the Bills and how many games have we had on national TV the past 5 years?? 2 or 3?

And that matters to what % of the country?

And, you didn't answer the question. :thumbsup:

Are you happy with those games to open the season?

1 playoff team amongst the 4 you highlight. Shirley the NFL could do better.

Sorry, I did not answer your question. Skins -Giants is good. Colts are good to watch but Bears blow. Vikes-Pack will be good to see Peterson run and if GB is any good without Brett God. Broncos-Raiders sucks.

Plus, Colts open new stadium.

Plus it is a rematch of the SB from 2 years ago, so they got that going for them. Which is nice.

Since we know the Bills certainly aren't going to be on Nat'l TV the first weekend, I guess I don't really care all that much.

Plus, Colts open new stadium.

I don't have a problem with the Colts, though I would prefer a different opponent.

If I have to watch the broncs I would prefer to see them against SD, but Oakland ferchrissakes? If Oakland, why the heck not us?

And the Farvefest will be putrid. If he isn't in the booth he'll be beamed in from his living room.

The Colts have Peyton, Reggie Wayne, Marvin etc. The vikings have a legit reason in having Adrian Peterson as a draw. So I can understand that. What the hell is the draw of Denver @ Oak?

well they need a west coast game for the late start, I bet they went with the matchup that had two teams in the more western timezones.

Plus it is a rematch of the SB from 2 years ago, so they got that going for them. Which is nice.

Since we know the Bills certainly aren't going to be on Nat'l TV the first weekend, I guess I don't really care all that much.

Nice CaddyShack reference!!

Thursday opener Redskins @ Giants...OK, that's a decent game.

Sunday night Bears @ Colts...snooze time anyone?

Monday night Vikings @ Packers...OK, no Favre...but it will still be a Favrefest the entire night

Monday night II Broncos @ Raiders...you must be fuggin kidding me!

Here's how I analyze these 3 games:

Bear @ Colts - Should be a pretty decent game. The colts should absolutely dominate the less than average Bear defense, but hey I should be a good game.

Viks @ Pack - Division rivals! Though many people are sad the see that Favre won't start the game it should be intersting nevertheless. There will be many storylines here. Will AP have a good start to his 2nd year? Will Rodgers win his first game as the starting QB? Will Favre be at the game? It's not going to be a half bad game I think.

Broncos @ Raiders - Sick of the Broncos on national tv and they will destroy the last place Raiders. I might free up my schedule to do other things. This is going to be a very boring game.