Jennings, Henry out of practice again today

Lori

Jennings hasn't practiced at all this week, which raises the distinct possibility that Marcus Price will be trying to block Jason Taylor on Sunday.

Yikes.

(Before you ask, no link here - just passing along the lead from the Simoncast.)

Jennings hasn't practiced at all this week, which raises the distinct possibility that Marcus Price will be trying to block Jason Taylor on Sunday.

Yikes.

(Before you ask, no link here - just passing along the lead from the Simoncast.)

70066[/snapback]

Price would be an upgrade over the way Jennings looked last week, wouldn't you say?

Price would be an upgrade over the way Jennings looked last week, wouldn't you say?

70132[/snapback]

You might have a point there, Bill. I think that *when he's healthy* JJ is better than Price, but we both know Jennings has more than earned the "A La Cart" nickname. Kind of like when one of your favorites, John Fina, tried to start the Titans playoff game - gotta give the guy props for wanting to gut it out and play, but he never should have been out there.

JJ normally does pretty well against Taylor - but if he can't move on that ankle, JT will go around him just like Abraham did.

JJ looked poor last week for one reason. Concussion. As Lori says he has usually played pretty darn well against JT in previous meetings. I wouldn't like our chances against JT with Price in there even though he's a fairly solid player.

You might have a point there, Bill. I think that *when he's healthy* JJ is better than Price, but we both know Jennings has more than earned the "A La Cart" nickname. Kind of like when one of your favorites, John Fina, tried to start the Titans playoff game - gotta give the guy props for wanting to gut it out and play, but he never should have been out there.

Sorry, I disagree. I was never a Fina fan, I thought he was overrated and soft. But in that game he played with all heart against a superior opponent. Sure, he got beat for two sacks. But, all in all, heis performance was an inspiration to the line & the team. They knew how bad he was hurting and how he played on pure guts in that game. Major props given.