MS-13 in Buffalo?

yall

The Buffalo Police department issued warnings regarding the possibility that the notorious gang MS-13 is going to be randomly assaulting/killing people for some initiation rite.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/309083.html

Is this for real, or is it more urban legend nonsense?

It would seem to me that an organization like that would prefer to keep as low a profile as possible and keep the killings limited to those who crossed them.

The Buffalo Police department issued warnings regarding the possibility that the notorious gang MS-13 is going to be randomly assaulting/killing people for some initiation rite.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/309083.html

Is this for real, or is it more urban legend nonsense?

It would seem to me that an organization like that would prefer to keep as low a profile as possible and keep the killings limited to those who crossed them.

Nothing happened, just a warning from the chief of police of possible initiation activities. probably why it hasn't been posted.

Nothing happened, just a warning from the chief of police of possible initiation activities. probably why it hasn't been posted.

I know nothing happened (otherwise the link would say 'MS-13 Gangs assualts motorist on West side'), but the 'warning' is still active, and that is pretty significant news when the police warn everyone to be on the lookout for people who are trying to kill you.

Personally, I think the popo are perpetuating an urban legend.

MS-13 is pretty badass and absolutely ruthless/crazy/unorganized. i know a few guys from venezuela that are in it down here.

theyre so crazy, actually, that there was a report a while back that they approached al-qaeda to see if they wanted to team up in running sh-- in and out of the US and al-qaeda basically said "no thanks, youre a little too extreme for our tastes"

Jesus, this is still being propagated? I remember back when I was in HS, you weren't supposed to flash your lights at a vehicle driving with it's headlights off.

A&E or History Channel have a show on Thursdays called Gangland and they were profiling MS-13 a while back. Those are some crazy mo-fos that's for sure. Supposedly they are running rampant in Colorado, thus the reason, my wife doesn't jog on the trails near our house. My son says there's a lot of wannabe gangsters in his high school, and they're trying so hard to earn a rep, that they're almost worse than the "real-deal" gangbangers.

(why do i have a feeling the dakotas are safe? ha)

That's most likely the next location for the Chateau Bullpen!

I'm a member.

you all best quiet down.

So the G in gmac stands for gangsta and the mac stands for Mack-10 or somethin?

Did you get jumped or sexed into the gang? :beer:

I voted for the MS-13 gangs before I voted against them. I had been dodging bullets in the hood with my outspoken Preacher before the tanks came in and shot at us. Then we all decided, lets just buy a lock box for the gangs to keep all their shiv's in.

I couldn't tell from the article, are they talking about the flicking headlights thing? If so, this is ridiculous.

They are warning about getting rear ended by a gansters car, then when you exit your vehicle they will assault and rob you. It's their initiation, sounds pretty weak if you as me. Again it's just a warning and there hasn't been one incident reported yet, hopefully it's bad information.

They are warning about getting rear ended by a gansters car, then when you exit your vehicle they will assault and rob you. It's their initiation, sounds pretty weak if you as me. Again it's just a warning and there hasn't been one incident reported yet, hopefully it's bad information.

Good thing I always keep a mili 9 in my waistband.