Chippewa

Thirdborn

We still have hookers on Chippewa? Enquiring minds want to know.

There are hookers everywhere, Tre. You know that. :thumbsup:

But, it isn't the cheap hooker hang-out like in days of old...at least not when I was there a couple of years ago.

There are hookers everywhere, Tre. You know that. :thumbsup:

But, it isn't the cheap hooker hang-out like in days of old...at least not when I was there a couple of years ago.

yeah, if youre looking for those kind, you gotta go around the corner to gennesee street now.

not that i really know or anything

yeah, if youre looking for those kind, you gotta go around the corner to gennesee street now.

not that i really know or anything

Me and my Bourbon are really missing the olde days. Huron, Iriquois, chippewa, Mohawk. we have tribe names here like: tilicum and Klickitat, I'm overdue for a visit.

There was a time when les streetwalkers crawled up to Elmwood around Lafayette. They may still be up there. They would walk up and try to open the car door. Lock your doors while driving as often times the "ladies" will try to rob you. A number of years ago I was at this intersection at a red light and a "lady" try to open my door and I had to run the light avoid her. Friends of mine had a similar situation happen and the "lady" grabbed a wallet off the dash. They chased her down and recovered the wallet. I used to live on Lafayette for a short while. I don't think I would do that now.

They changed Chippewa after they completed the "subway". Gennesee St. is supposedly where the "industry" gravitated. The lawyers soon followed. Now, Chippewa has restaurants and bars. The Chippewa scene is popular with people who are into the nightlife. It would be cooler if the nightlife district was near HSBC or vice versa. However, in contrast to how Main Street has become so barren, it is nice to see some life downtown.

One of the coolest things about Buffalo is visiting the City Hall observation deck. From the top of city hall you can see the streets branch out from downtown, Niagara Falls, Lake Erie (of course) and Canada.

Anytime day or night, I see hookers on Niagara Street over by the 190 exit. For the record though, these ain't Spitzer's girls. These are the girls missin half a grill and got extra ghetto cushions. Survey says.. No good.

The Real

Anytime day or night, I see hookers on Niagara Street over by the 190 exit. For the record though, these ain't Spitzer's girls. These are the girls missin half a grill and got extra ghetto cushions. Survey says.. No good.

The Real

Cmon Real, any port in a storm no?

Listen, I have a close friend of mine who has argued on behalf of strippers/hookers for years. He was married young and then divorced and decided paying for hookers was the easiest way to appease himself. He always said...

"I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave when I'm done."

I'm not saying that prostitution is good or that I would do what he does. But something about what he said resonated in my soul. How much easier would life be if you lived it his way?

The Real

Isn't there a song about Chippewa?

A country group called Big and Rich sings a song called "Comin to your town" with the following lyrics:

OH CHIPPEWA IS WHERE WE GO

WHEN WE’RE UP IN BUFFALO

DON’T YA KNOW THOSE YANKEES

DRINK ENOUGH TO DROWN

Listen, I have a close friend of mine who has argued on behalf of strippers/hookers for years. He was married young and then divorced and decided paying for hookers was the easiest way to appease himself. He always said...

"I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave when I'm done."

I'm not saying that prostitution is good or that I would do what he does. But something about what he said resonated in my soul. How much easier would life be if you lived it his way?

The Real

hahaha, great quote. and furthermore, ive spent $150+ on dates on dinner and drinks just to sleep with the girl.

at this point, id rather just get a $200 hooker and not have to deal with all the hours of BS that lead up to it, and the days of BS that follow.

edit: that quote reminds me of a line my friend used the other day. im not sure if he got it from a movie or what. he was talking about a fine young lady who had blessed him with oral satisfaction. and one of my friends asked "yeah, but did she swallow?" to which he replied "who cares what she did with it, i took a nap" :beer:

The Real

Hey, that's right where I've been working this week, at Waterfront.

hahaha, great quote. and furthermore, ive spent $150+ on dates on dinner and drinks just to sleep with the girl.

at this point, id rather just get a $200 hooker and not have to deal with all the hours of BS that lead up to it, and the days of BS that follow.

I got a feeling that $200 hooker is the girls The Real was describing. But, if my wife wises up and and divorces my my dumb arse, I am with the general sentiment

See ,i know my limitations, so would I would just go the 15 minute special she had listed there, and still 5 minutes of credit !!!!! Didn't spitzer build up some credit time with his ho?

hahaha, well done, i was gonna make a joke about finding chores for her to do for the other 50 minutes...