Trade of Chad Johnson?

mis3384

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A First rounder and Kelsay? For a malcontent, overrated WR?

Terrible idea.

Did you not watch him play against us this year. Never caught a pass in traffic, had allegator arms and no heart.

Kelsay is going to have a good year rotating in with Schobel and Harvey, our #11 pick. You can't have enough DEs (See Giants).

Guest dog14787
I read the football365 article and it made a lot of sense. Why not trade for CJ?

BUF Gets:

-WR Chad Johnson

-CIN 2nd RD Pick

CIN Gets:

-BUF 1st RD Pick

-DE Chris Kelsay

How about NO, getting Chad Johnson would be OK, giving up our 1st round pick at 11th and Kelsay would not, besides he does not address the problem of the Bills being undersized at the WR position. I'm not saying Chad Johnson is small because he's not, but I myself would prefer a 6' 4" WR.

Sweed or Kelly at the 11th pick :lol:

How about NO, getting Chad Johnson would be OK, giving up our 1st round pick at 11th would not, besides he does not address the problem of the Bills being undersized at the WR position. I'm not saying Chad Johnson is small because he's not, but I myself would prefer a 6' 4" WR.

Sweed or Kelly at the 11th pick :lol:

ill say it, Chad Johnson is small. LISTED at 6'1" 198lbs. thats too small to be considered an upgrade to our WR core

right from the article:

Attitude problems aside, Johnson is a fantastic player who would immediately give the Bills one of the AFC's best on-paper attacks.

lets review that sentence. especially the bold type.

Good point. Why do people dismiss attitude problems so quickly when they are a big part of Johnson?

Moss had a bad rep as a person......look at the Pats, they took a risk and it paid off big time. Moss mashes well with Brady.

I dont understand why you all wouldnt want Chad Johnson. Its not like hes a bad character person. The way I see it he likes to have fun with the fans and the game. I guess the lame WR's we have after Evans you would rather stick with, oh and the fact noone wants a WR in the first round.......I mean what do you guys want? You dont want a pro bowl, proven WR that has elite talent......and you dont want a stud WR in the first......What does everyone want? You dont want a WR that will demand money, you want a cheap WR......well a cheap WR is a WR that plays behind Evans right now......lame talent. You want talent you gotta pay for it.

Id be glad to take Chad Johnson to team with Evans.....anyone who thinks its bad, well your just an idiot.

He is a lesser version of Lee Evans- only he has a big mouth

I don't know about that. I think until Lee puts up numbers as cosistantly as Johnson that Johnson is the better of the two.

Rec.87 Yds.1,369 Avg. 15.7 lng. 74 TD 7

That was from '06 which was his worst season since '02. Lee has yet to put up numbers like that.

Chad Johnson and Lee Evans would make a great combo...........you all know it.

But seriously, you dont want a pro bowl calibur player whos put up quality #'s, he proven......and you dont want Buffalo to grab a WR with the first round pick.....what is it that you want Buffalo to do with the WR spot? Trade for Roy Williams, the same guy whos been injury prone as of late.

Chad Johnson may have a big mouth, but he has always played hard on the field. I may be wrong when I say this, but I dont believe he has ever been in trouble off the field.......

I'll take CJ & LE as my WR's anyday over the lame @sses we have right now behind Evans, and yes that includes Roscoe.

Guest dog14787
I don't know about that. I think until Lee puts up numbers as cosistantly as Johnson that Johnson is the better of the two.

That was from '06 which was his worst season since '02. Lee has yet to put up numbers like that.

I think its safe to say, Rookie QB's, an OC like Fairchild and the lack of a 2 WR has hampered Lee Evans production.

Evans doesn't have TJ Houshmanzadah, Henry, and all the other weapons, plus Carson Palmer at QB. Evans has one of the most pathetic supporting casts in history

I think its safe to say, Rookie QB's, an OC like Fairchild and the lack of a 2 WR has hampered Lee Evans production.

Those excuses don't cut it. Elite receivers shine regardless.

Andre Johnson shines with a bad situation and no #2 receiver(hell, he had better stats then Evans in only 9 games last year)

and

Roy Williams the same,

Torry Holt the same,

Steve Smith the same,

Bernard Berian the same.

A great player is a great player. I understand that a lack of QB, #2 WR and crappy OC have something to do with it but at this level you either put up or shut up, these guys put up.

I agree Lee is great but he needs to prove it on a consistant level. Period. He's a professional, I'm sure he doesn't make the same excuses for himself as we do for him.