Chaz Schilens? take a look

Chaz Schilens WR San Diego State

He is 6'4 208, he ran a 4.38 in the 40 yard dash, 6.84 in the 3 cone drill,he had a 43 inch verticle that is the highest out of all the prospects i have looked at!

here is the link:

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=14632

he looks good and shows alot of potential......i mean come on the guy is 6'4 and can jump out of his friggen shoes we have to at least look at the kid

I think he has good potential and we should take a look at him for a project pick in the later rounds like one of our 2 7th rounders.......he could be a steal

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Chaz Schilens WR San Diego State

He is 6'4 208, he ran a 4.38 in the 40 yard dash, 6.84 in the 3 cone drill,he had a 43 inch verticle that is the highest out of all the prospects i have looked at!

here is the link:

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=14632

he looks good and shows alot of potential......i mean come on the guy is 6'4 and can jump out of his friggen shoes we have to at least look at the kid

I think he has good potential and we should take a look at him for a project pick in the later rounds like one of our 2 7th rounders.......he could be a steal

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

I bet that the Chargers will be all over this kid in the late rds.

Sometimes, with a prospect of his workout abilities, you have to ask yourself why wasn't he more productive? I'm sure someone will take a chance on him, but if he could actually play football he would have been a top prospect.

Aren't a lot of people begging for a more physical compliment to Lee Evans? Chaz is tall, but he's a string bean with a history of injury.

BTW, Lee Evans is supposed to be a guy that can run over the top of the safeties, too; but, the Bills can't get him the ball. What do people think about that? Is there any discussion? Is it the QB? Line? Evans?

he's the 53rd rated WR. Somehow I think the guy will be available as a undrafted FA. If his stock keeps rising, maybe he'll be a 6th or 7th round pick. Anyhow, he isn't gonna contribute in the next year that's for sure.

Can he tackle? Good special teams players are always needed.