My picks - rnd 1 through 3

The fact that Chris Brown of Bills Digest and the Bills website has talked up Red Bryant at least twice, that leads me to believe that the Bills love him! He is NOT out of the question in round two, at all. The Heath Benedict pick, to me, is a positional switch to Guard in the Pros, but he is a beast from what I'm hearing! This draft is doable from where I sit.... The only question is TE, and I wouldn't be real confident in Teyo Johnson and Courtney Anderson.

The fact that Chris Brown of Bills Digest and the Bills website has talked up Red Bryant at least twice, that leads me to believe that the Bills love him! He is NOT out of the question in round two, at all. The Heath Benedict pick, to me, is a positional switch to Guard in the Pros, but he is a beast from what I'm hearing! This draft is doable from where I sit.... The only question is TE, and I wouldn't be real confident in Teyo Johnson and Courtney Anderson.

That was before we added two, though.

I dont have a problem with it other then it does not include a tight end.....I really think a tight end is coming in the first 3 picks if only because a big target is exactly what Trent Edwards needs.....

The Bills' OL was an improvement over the previous season...but it is an open point as to how they will perform if they change a TE position that generally blocked, to a TE going out on more pass patterns.

The Bills' OL was an improvement over the previous season...but it is an open point as to how they will perform if they change a TE position that generally blocked, to a TE going out on more pass patterns.

Bills definitely need to bolster the OL

They have no legitiamte backup behind either tackle.

They cut Merz and have no legitimate backup at C- and the starter gets manhandled on a consistent basis.

The value at #11 could be drafting one of the bona fide LTs and moving them to G for the short term.

Bills definitely need to bolster the OL

They have no legitiamte backup behind either tackle.

They cut Merz and have no legitimate backup at C.

The value at #11 could be drafting one of the bona fide LTs and moving them to G for the short term.

I've no basic problem with a 1st round OL pick. Not sure they would find a starter there at #11, though, in this draft.

However, they need some immediate pizzazz injected into their moribund offense. So, hard as it is for me to say, I opt for WR.

1. Devin Thomas WR MSU

2. Fred Davis/Kellen Davis TE

3. Mike Pollack C

4. Owen Schmidt FB

5. Jordy Nelson WR

6. CB

7a. Matt Spanos C

7b. D-Line

Also, Buffalo could trade down and add either another two or three. They would take another CB with either pick.

1. Devin Thomas WR MSU

3. Mike Pollack C

4. Owen Schmidt FB

5. Jordy Nelson WR

6. CB

7a. Matt Spanos C

7b. D-Line

Also, Buffalo could trade down and add either another two or three. They would take another CB with either pick.

Im not criticising ur mock Im just asking why with ur 4th pick you think a FB should be taken instead of maybe a CB or OL/DL?...when Bills had the extra 3rd round I also had a FB in there in the 4th but since we traded it away for Stroud and because we picked up 1 or 2 FB's in FA I decided for my mock that FB wasnt a priority anymore...just wondering

1. Devin Thomas WR MSU

3. Mike Pollack C

4. Owen Schmidt FB

5. Jordy Nelson WR

6. CB

7a. Matt Spanos C

7b. D-Line

I like the Jordy Nelson pick. I think that kid will turn into a Player. I really want him on this team.

1st round: M. Kelly (WR) - Kelly at #11, or Kelly later in the 1st if the bills trade down 5-8 spots.

2nd round: F. Davis (TE) - or best TE on the board

3rd round: best remaining CB.

4th round: best remaining player at O-Line, S, or FB

5th round: best remaining player at O-Line, S, or FB (obviously the 4th round effects the 5th round).

6th round: I have no idea

7th round: I have no idea

1. Devin Thomas WR MSU

3. Mike Pollack C

4. Owen Schmidt FB

5. Jordy Nelson WR

6. CB

7a. Matt Spanos C

7b. D-Line

There is NO WAY we take offensice players with the top 5 picks. We will draft a CB or DL at 11 or WR if we trade down.

1. Devin Thomas WR MSU

3. Mike Pollack C

4. Owen Schmidt FB

5. Jordy Nelson WR

6. CB

7a. Matt Spanos C

7b. D-Line

Is Jordy Nelson really expected to drop to round 5? If so, I like that pick as well. Of course, my real prayer is that Vernon Gholston drops to us in round 1. :pirate: