What happened to twobillsdrive about a week ago....?

Lakesider

All of a sudden I was unable to log on, posts were lost, etc. I've sent PMs to several administrators, but had no replies.

Does anyone know what happened; have any idea why "old" log-in names, passwords, etc. are not accepted now?

All of a sudden I was unable to log on, posts were lost, etc. I've sent PMs to several administrators, but had no replies.

Does anyone know what happened; have any idea why "old" log-in names, passwords, etc. are not accepted now?

I haven't noticed any problems.

I haven't noticed any problems.

Are your cookies enabled?

A week ago? The week of April 20th 2007? Nothing happened.

Yeah. Ask Rosen, he'll say the same thing. Almost like you rehearsed it....

[Coffee cup drops. Slow-motion frame shot of Lakesider looking down at the shards with a quizzical look / furrowed brow. Print on bottom of cup reveals:

"Powered By IP.Board © 2008 IPS, Inc.

Licensed to: Two Bills Drive"

Lakesider looks around at the bulletin boards, seeing year-old names like Lynch, Patrick Willis, Adrian Peterson, McGahee... something about a free hot tub... Sabres in Round 1 of the NHL playoffs.... He realizes the story he'd been reading for the past 2 hours was entirely fabricated from events that happened almost a year before. Slow motion continues, as Lakesider starts yelling and moving toward phone.]

[Focus on legs of ofiba/Kaiser Rosen on pavement, walking with noticeable limp. Gradually, the limp fades.]

[Pan to ofiba/Kaiser Rosen's face, where he takes one last puff of a cigarette before tossing it to the street and entering a blue 1998 Ford Taurus registered to Ralph Wilson.]

ofiba: "The greatest trick SDS ever pulled was making the world believe he didn't exist. *poof*"

[ ♫♪ "Usual Suspects" theme music ♫♪ ]

Some fool moved the Hamdan Fan Club thread to the Off The Wall forum and Hamdan retaliated by taking the server down. Moral of the story: don't mess with Hamdan.

What really happened