What is being burried in the VT story

Naturally the death of 30+ innocent people is first and by far most the critical story in this sad saga.

With that said I found this to be interesting:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/358/story/41755.html

Prescription medications said to be related to treatment of psychological problems were found among Cho’s effects, but officials didn’t specify what drugs they were. more...

I can't imagine why or who wouldn't want the specification of drugs to be released the press? <_<

Gun manufacturers and gun owners should not be held accountable or be targeted for the cause of this tragedy. What about the out of control Pharmecutical industry? How about the Dr who prescribed the medication to this guy?

Will the full autopsy report be made public like the Anna Nicole circus or will this be covered

up as always to protect the asses of a group of people with steep pockets.

Thank God Cho wasn't on marijuanna. He might have taken the whole state of Virginia out. :lol: Or so my government would say. Thank you FDA for your protection. :wallbash:

Naturally the death of 30+ innocent people is first and by far most the critical story in this sad saga.

Prescription medications said to be related to treatment of psychological problems were found among Cho’s effects, but officials didn’t specify what drugs they were. more...

I can't imagine why or who wouldn't want the specification of drugs to be released the press? <_<

Gun manufacturers and gun owners should not be held accountable or be targeted for the cause of this tragedy. What about the out of control Pharmecutical industry? How about the Dr who prescribed the medication to this guy?

Will the full autopsy report be made public like the Anna Nicole circus or will this be covered

Thank God Cho wasn't on marijuanna. He might have taken the whole state of Virginia out. :D Or so my government would say. Thank you FDA for your protection. :wallbash:

Prescription drugs are at the root of all evil, yes. Thank you, Jeff Rense. :lol:

Prescription drugs are at the root of all evil, yes. Thank you, Jeff Rense. :wallbash:

You don't realize that mental health drugs are the root of all evil? Have you not been to Fort Harrison hotel recently?

They helped me get my thetan to appropriate levels. All they wanted was a few thousand dollars for life transformation. Think about all of the drugs I will avoid!

Thank God Cho wasn't on marijuanna. He might have taken the whole state of Virginia out. :lol: Or so my government would say. Thank you FDA for your protection. :wallbash:

WOW!

You don't realize that mental health drugs are the root of all evil? Have you not been to Fort Harrison hotel recently?

They helped me get my thetan to appropriate levels. All they wanted was a few thousand dollars for life transformation. Think about all of the drugs I will avoid!

Sweet.

LOL

Back in the early nineties, I was seeing all sorts of sh-- about Scientology everywhere, so I figured I'd look into it. I bought a Scientology-published book on the subject and read it in a few nights. Holy mother of God are those people retarded.

Didn't he graduate on 'Welcome Back Kotter'?

I heard that the possible drug in question is Prozac.

If not Prozac, it's "Prozac-like" (i.e., it's an SSRI).

And of course, the kid was obviously fine until he took the meds, so it's the meds fault...

Sweet.

LOL

Back in the early nineties, I was seeing all sorts of sh-- about Scientology everywhere, so I figured I'd look into it. I bought a Scientology-published book on the subject and read it in a few nights. Holy mother of God are those people retarded.

Dealt with some "Bridge Publications" people WRT our SF convention at PSU. All true believers... and weird to the point of creepiness.

Cruise is a high school drop out.

But I thought he was an expert in psychology? Oh, wait, he thinks he's an expert. That's different. Nevermind...

What is being completely missed in the Cho shootings-possibly due to either a grace period for mourning or political correctness-is the utter stupidity of the Commonwealth of Virginia

....and I'm not even talking about their NRA friendly nutty gun laws.

What is being completely missed in the Cho shootings-possibly due to either a grace period for mourning or political correctness-is the utter stupidity of the Commonwealth of Virginia

....and I'm not even talking about their NRA friendly nutty gun laws.

Is this the whole "They didn't solve the crime before it happened!" nonsense again?

Yeah I guess around a couple hundred fukin' red flags could be construed as "nonsense" by someone as warped as you Tom.

I think we invaded Iraq for a hell of a lot less.

Probably three million people across the country exhibit those same couple hundred "red flags" and don't shoot people. Which means, basically: they're not red flags.

But look at me, injecting reality into this conversation. Please continue with your little idiot theories.

I can't imagine why or who wouldn't want the specification of drugs to be released the press? :(

Thank God Cho wasn't on marijuanna. He might have taken the whole state of Virginia out. :lol: Or so my government would say. Thank you FDA for your protection. :thumbsup:

There is a good chance that even if he had prescription drugs that perhaps he wasn't on them or had stopped taking them.

I'm just curious Tom...have you even heard about this story? Your complete ignorance is astounding...even by your standards.

12/05 A Montgomery county court judge Paul Barnett orders out-patient treatment for Cho after a psychological evaluation reveals that the gunman "presents an imminent danger to self or others". It also classifies Cho as "mentally ill".

This follows on the heels of being detained by police for harrasement of two female students, strange voyeuristic photography of female student's lower bodies while actually in class, and the spouting of gruesomely violent fantasies in English class...so violent in fact that some students refused to sit in the same classroom with him. And like I said forget the fact that this deranged individual was able to purchase a gun like he was walking into the 7-11 for a can of Red Bull, the friggin' state knew he was coo-coo for his cocoa puffs and let him go on his way practically unhindered.

You know Tom you are proof positive that it is possible for someone to be educated beyond all instinct. I think maybe after you're finished injecting your dose of "reality" into this sad scenario you should check back onto planet earth again.

I'm guessing there will be the same cover-up of the prescription meds, as the one that was in place for Anna Nicole's coverage..

I'm just curious Tom...have you even heard about this story? Your complete ignorance is astounding...even by your standards.

12/05 A Montgomery county court judge Paul Barnett orders out-patient treatment for Cho after a psychological evaluation reveals that the gunman "presents an imminent danger to self or others". It also classifies Cho as "mentally ill".

This follows on the heels of being detained by police for harrasement of two female students, strange voyeuristic photography of female student's lower bodies while actually in class, and the spouting of gruesomely violent fantasies in English class...so violent in fact that some students refused to sit in the same classroom with him. And like I said forget the fact that this deranged individual was able to purchase a gun like he was walking into the 7-11 for a can of Red Bull, the friggin' state knew he was coo-coo for his cocoa puffs and let him go on his way practically unhindered.

You know Tom you are proof positive that it is possible for someone to be educated beyond all instinct. I think maybe after you're finished injecting your dose of "reality" into this sad scenario you should check back onto planet earth again.

I'm guessing I know a hell of a lot more about abnormal psychology and psychopharmacology than you. At least one percent of the population of the country manifests severe mental illness that, if that were truly a predictor, would make them as prone to violence as Cho. The overwhelming majority of them do not commit violence. Ditto criminal records that label people as "presenting an imminent danger to self or others" ("imminent"...in 2005. :thumbsup:)

I know this is very difficult for someone of your truly limited brainpower to understand, but human behavior is non-linear and hence defies prediction with alarming frequency, regardless of your facile attempts.

I know this is very difficult for someone of your truly limited brainpower to understand, but human behavior is non-linear and hence defies prediction with alarming frequency, regardless of your facile attempts.

Insert "the earth's climate" for "human behavior".

Amazing how this stuff goes.