We're Screwed

OMFG -- this is more chaotic than the Vikings warroom....maybe someone took a picture before it happened.....Don't work too quickly to re-create the thing-- I can see it now...

Goddell--"With the first pick in the 2007 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select The Dean, St. Augustine, FL."

Gotta love the onion...

for all you podcast geeks out there (I include myself in said group)- if you haven't already checked out the Onion radio news, do so. it's daily, it's brief, and it's funny most of the time. just recently, they've been doing a video podcast (which may be the same as the videos on the website) and they too are exactly as they should be.

just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone's benefit.

"This is much worse than the 1995 'bobble' of the Big Board that saw five players' names from the mid-first round come unpinned and flutter to Mel Kiper's floor," said Buffalo Bills general manager Marv Levy, who was woken by aides and told of the knock-over only minutes after it occurred.

:wallbash:

How long til the conspiracy theories start?

O'Reilly is checking out a tip that the mayor of Virginia Beach let a drunken illegal alien into Kiper's war room

Rosie is ranting that George W Bush planted explosives at the base of the Big Board

Al Sharpton wants to know why all the index cards are white

This site is awesome!

Biggest bust in NFL draft history accordin to the Onion

Brett Favre: In his entire career thus far, this second-round pick has not yet blocked a single field-goal attempt

Eli Manning: Drafted first overall by San Diego in 2004, Manning has yet to play one single game as a Charger

Selected by San Francisco with the 82nd overall pick of the 1979 draft, the 49ers expected Montana to be a solid second-string quarterback, but he disappointed everyone by winning four Super Bowls, two MVPs, and becoming one of the greatest football players of all time

Those are classic!

I love the ticker at the top, Canadiens defeat Mapleleafs to win NHL NIT

for all you podcast geeks out there (I include myself in said group)- if you haven't already checked out the Onion radio news, do so. it's daily, it's brief, and it's funny most of the time. just recently, they've been doing a video podcast (which may be the same as the videos on the website) and they too are exactly as they should be.

just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone's benefit.

Thanks, I haven't checked it out, but will do so, now.

The Onion hits the nail on the head, as usual

My goodness, how times have changed! Three years ago you would have been shot, and your remains drawn and quartered, for having mentioned the Onion. Good on ya, mate! So it goes!