Fact or Fiction?

ieatcrayonz

are you shaking your fist at an empty hole in the sky again?

Temper your rage man, temper your rage.

THE DYING OF THE LIGHT! THE DYING OF THE LIGHT! THE MACHINE, THE GHOST IN THE.....AHHHHHH MORGAN FREEMAN AHHHHHHHH>..........>AHHHHH>>>>>>>>>> :blink:

Well, my two cats are fully grown, so, as long as they aren't my kittens, I'm going to continue to pleasure myself when I feel its appropriate........

That brings up an interesting point: is the masturbation-kittenocide ratio like a quantum relationship, like two electrons on other sides of the universe can be affected by each other in a non-local way?

Early Christians were persecuted by Rome by throwing them in the Collesium with Lions. Lions just like kittens, are felines

There's a quote by Ben Franklin about how beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Maybe this is an extension of Franklin's idea

When a man jacks off he's happy :beer:

By killing kittens, God is smiting one of his people's oldest enemies

It's win/win people! :beer:

Early Christians were persecuted by Rome by throwing them in the Collesium with Lions. Lions just like kittens, are felines

There's a quote by Ben Franklin about how beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Maybe this is an extension of Franklin's idea

When a man jacks off he's happy :beer:

By killing kittens, God is smiting one of his people's oldest enemies

It's win/win people! :beer:

Does this mean I have to burn my collection of "Hello Kitty" paraphrenalia for crimes against humanity?

Does this mean I have to burn my collection of "Hello Kitty" paraphrenalia for crimes against humanity?

I wouldn't burn them until you get yourself a good lawyer first. There's jurisdictional issues here.

Having "Hello Kitty" paraphenalia also violates several Man Laws®

I wouldn't burn them until you get yourself a good lawyer first. There's jurisdictional issues here.

Having "Hello Kitty" paraphenalia also violates several Man Laws®

What "Hello Kitty" are you referring to? I was talking about Kitty, the one legged, double jointed Thai Hooker with a third nipple.... :thumbsup:

http://thegoodreverend.blogspot.com/2005/07/cat-killing.html

Cat Killing?

There are nearly 26 billion male masturbation sessions in the U.S., yet there are fewer than five million kitten deaths annually. Far from a one-to-one correlation, there are 5401.5 masturbation sessions for every single kitten death. This means that the average American man can masturbate regularly for 22.5 years before he is responsible for the death of a single kitten. Indeed, with a life expectancy of less than 75 years, the average man will be responsible for only two or three kitten deaths in a lifetime of vigorous masturbation.

Hell I'm not forty yet,and I'm working on my second kitten. :thumbdown:

http://thegoodreverend.blogspot.com/2005/07/cat-killing.html

Cat Killing?

By now I'm sure you're familiar with the age-old adage, "Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten.".......

I always heard it was "Every time you masturbate, you kill a kitten."

I thought it was a directive.

When I was a teenager I was out half the night, every night looking for kittens to kill.

:unsure: sometimes 4 a night :lol:

Of course, as I got older I learned about killing kitty....... :thumbdown:

• 10 months later...