Vince Young on Madden Cover

Titans | V. Young lands Madden '08 cover

Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:28:59 -0700

Terry McCormick, of the Nashville City Paper, reports Tennessee Titans QB Vince Young will appear on the cover of EA Sports Madden 2008 video game. A source with knowledge of the situation confirmed Young would be on the cover. An official announcement is expected Tuesday, April 17.

I for one, am shocked. I thought Manning had it locked up this year

Titans | V. Young lands Madden '08 cover

Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:28:59 -0700

Terry McCormick, of the Nashville City Paper, reports Tennessee Titans QB Vince Young will appear on the cover of EA Sports Madden 2008 video game. A source with knowledge of the situation confirmed Young would be on the cover. An official announcement is expected Tuesday, April 17.

I for one, am shocked. I thought Manning had it locked up this year

HAHAHA hes going to have a crappy season, i thought it was going to be bush or LT

Perhaps Manning, respecting the well-established curse, refused this oppurtunity to end his career prematurely. Young, however, being..well, young and brash and thinking he's bullet proof dismissed the curse and signed away. First the Titans lose Pacman, now Young blows out his knee in week 3... it looked like such a promising season for the Titans.

Marketing. Vince Young is a more fun video game QB anyway, he can run and throw (sort of). Madden has had Vick, Culpepper and McNabb on the cover. Now Young. Why were you surprised it wasn't Manning? I think the last white guy on the cover of Madden was actually Madden.

It's just another example of how they keep the white man down.

It's just another example of how they keep the white man down.

First they don't let us play the running back position, and now THIS??? It's a conspiracy, man. Where is Reverand Al Bundy to lead the charge??? :lol: :lol:

Also, to accomodate the ESPN hype machine, would everyone please now refer to Vince Young as VY. Please, we've been through this a million times. It's cooler to call him VY, so please start being cool at once.

What the !@#$? You're hoping a player gets injured?

What a douche.

Let's pound our opponents' players hard. Let's wish our competitors lose as many games as possible. But let us never wish injury on any NFL player, ever, regardless of the circumstances. A career in this league is enough of a pounding on a player and a recipe for arthritis, back problems, etc., over a lifetime.