Uniforms

I was just watching some highlights and thinking about which combo of uniforms I like best for the Bills. I own a custom away jersey with my name on the back, and so that is my pick.

I am also a big fan of the blue top with the white pants...i dont really like the all blue that they wear at home a lot.

I was just watching some highlights and thinking about which combo of uniforms I like best for the Bills. I own a custom away jersey with my name on the back, and so that is my pick.

I am also a big fan of the blue top with the white pants...i dont really like the all blue that they wear at home a lot.

I like the style of the throw backs- though not neccesarily the helmets. but i wish instead of sky-blue they had them in deep navy like those used for the current home unis

i have a feeling we're going to change them some time over the summer...

I actually like the new home unis with the Navy pants instead of white. The away jerseys wouldnt be so bad if they got rid of the blue shoulders so we quit looking like the Montreal Allouettes.

Personally, I'd be quite content if they went with the 90s style uniform, but with the updated and darker colors. just my 3 cents

I don't really like the newer uni's at all...The blue jerseys aren't bad but the whites would be the worst in the Arena League. And it doesn't help that the product has been subpar since they've been wearing them. Something about Thurman up in the banner just looks sweet....Love those uni's....

As for the rest of the league, I'll give the Chargers the top spot in the AFC (although they have come out with a new one...I'll have to see how it looks on the field) and I really like the Eagles in the NFC. They took their old uniforms, updated it, but did it modern-classy. I like it.

I'm not crazy about the post-2001 uniforms but they're ok. The biggest problem I have is that they committed careless oversights. For example -- the stripes down the sides of the jerseys and the stripes on the sides of the pants don't match up. How does a designer miss that?

Furthermore, they should stick to one combination at home and one on the road. I prefer blue jerseys/white pants at home, and white jerseys/blue pants on the road. The blue/blue look is alright I guess (the non-matching stripes piss me off every time, though), but the white/white looks like crap.

The throwbacks are awesome. Switch to the charging buffalo logo on the white helmet and they'd be perfect. Really like the black shoes.

Ok, now I'm going to go outside and use a chainsaw to cut something down.

#1 - throwbacks.

#2 - mid-90's.

Everything else is garbage. Maybe the white charging buffalo helmet could get worked in on an update of the mid-90's unis, but those two are the only ones the team should consider.

The current blue-blue or white-white combinations look awful... stripes are all mismatched, they look like blue berries at home...

I grew up watching the Super Bowl Era jerseys and they will always be my favorite. Don't like the current ones at all...except when they were the home blues with WHITE pants. The Blue on Blue makes me a little sick.

Question though for all....is it possible to get any WHITE throwback jerseys? I remember checking it out at length awhile back and had no luck. I had a blue McGahee throwback, but since that is worthless, I'd love to get a white throwback. I know they've never worn them so its probably not possible, but does anyone know?

I'm not crazy about the post-2001 uniforms but they're ok. The biggest problem I have is that they committed careless oversights. For example -- the stripes down the sides of the jerseys and the stripes on the sides of the pants don't match up. How does a designer miss that?

Furthermore, they should stick to one combination at home and one on the road. I prefer blue jerseys/white pants at home, and white jerseys/blue pants on the road. The blue/blue look is alright I guess (the non-matching stripes piss me off every time, though), but the white/white looks like crap.

The throwbacks are awesome. Switch to the charging buffalo logo on the white helmet and they'd be perfect. Really like the black shoes.

Ok, now I'm going to go outside and use a chainsaw to cut something down.

They can wear Wegman's bags for all I care, as long as they improve on last season's record.