DiPietro cleared to play

millbank

I thought The Dube played pretty well Thurs night. Goaltending was the least of their problems...

Agreed. Getting DiPi, back might lift their spirits a little, but might actually hurt between the pipes. The Isles rode Dube's tending to the playoffs the last week or two of the season...no?

BTW, wasn't Dunham their #2 goalie? He played 19 games for them. I guess a 3.74 GAA doesn't help his case, though.

DiPietro suffered two concussions in 12 days and hasn't played in three weeks. He has practiced exactly once in that time frame and that was today. Go ahead and play him in a playoff game and we will see what happens. The Islanders are grasping at straws already. Nolan said his team can't really try and go for offense because the Sabres are too fast and dangerous in the transition game, so they have to sit back and think defense first. Maybe they will open it up if DiPietro is back. Should be interesting.

DiPietro suffered two concussions in 12 days and hasn't played in three weeks. He has practiced exactly once in that time frame and that was today. Go ahead and play him in a playoff game and we will see what happens. The Islanders are grasping at straws already. Nolan said his team can't really try and go for offense because the Sabres are too fast and dangerous in the transition game, so they have to sit back and think defense first. Maybe they will open it up if DiPietro is back. Should be interesting.

EXACTLY my thoughts!

It was strange for Nolan to say that they had to do something about the Sabres offense... Right there, it is a problem I thought... Being that the Sabres have already taken the Isles out of whatever "sysytem" they have been playing...

The series is still young and a lot can happen... The Isles may very well put/pull it together... BUT IT SURE BEATS GETTING BEAT BY THE LEAFS OR HABS! :D

Again... Anything in soccer... Ahmmm, I mean ice hockey with a hot goaltender can happen...

And yes... That was aimed at you meazza and Mill!

:lol::lol:

Trust you just listened to the anthems for Dallas - Vancouver..... :lol: yikes Dallas make it 1-0 in 24 seconds.....

EXACTLY my thoughts!

It was strange for Nolan to say that they had to do something about the Sabres offense... Right there, it is a problem I thought... Being that the Sabres have already taken the Isles out of whatever "sysytem" they have been playing...

The series is still young and a lot can happen... The Isles may very well put/pull it together... BUT IT SURE BEATS GETTING BEAT BY THE LEAFS OR HABS! :w00t:

Again... Anything in soccer... Ahmmm, I mean ice hockey with a hot goaltender can happen...

And yes... That was aimed at you meazza and Mill!

:lol::D

Trust you just listened to the anthems for Dallas - Vancouver..... :lol: yikes Dallas make it 1-0 in 24 seconds.....

And the other 59 minutes?... Made it 2-0 for the FINAL score...

:lol:

Actually, I don't know what is worse because I want the 'Nucks to win... Heck, I'd root for the Leafs, Sens, Habs... Or any other Canadian team before I'd root for a team below the Mason-Dixon and southwest of the divide...

A VAN-BFLO final would be sweet!

Not that I am counting my chickens, anything can happen... If BFLO is to advance I sure hope it comes at the expense of a Canadian team... I want a taste of the "real sport"... Heck the 'Wings even fit that bill... Border teams and Orig. 6 get a free pass!

I am such a hockey snob!... :D:w00t: