A clue that Marvs may have Pittman in his scope

No, I'm getting heat because some people like to make wise cracks while others are just being tools.

I hate to break it to you, but you're the only one being a "tool". Someone makes a harmless joke and you lash back with childish name calling. Grow some skin would you, or better yet grow up.

Every discussion on here is an op; this is what this board is about. How does “A clue that Marvs may have Pittman in his scope” convey anything but my op?

No, I'm getting heat because some people like to make wise cracks while others are just being tools.

So are you saying that you expect that posts in this thread are going to be limited to those that agree with your opinion? I am confused...

I really doubt that we would draft a RB high in the draft because he can be a gunner on the suicide squad. We need a RB who can take the bulk of the carries for the offense -- that RB won't be playing gunner for us. Did Jim Tressel have Pittman play gunner for him after he became the feature back? Is there any evidence to suggest that? I would be really surprised because Tressel is a pretty smart coach and probably would hesitate to do this.

Every discussion on here is an op; this is what this board is about. How does “A clue that Marvs may have Pittman in his scope” convey anything but my op?

You're getting heat because your logic is flawed. Plain and simple. Don't be so sensitive. Craft a more logical train of thought next time and all this heat will disappear.

You're getting heat because your logic is flawed. Plain and simple. Don't be so sensitive. Craft a more logical train of thought next time and all this heat will disappear.

in his defense, in addition to losing Davis to free agency, we also traded Spikes.

Somebody needs to turn that frown upside-down!