Nov 11 @Miami 1:00pm win

Nov 18 New England 1:00pm loss

Nov 25 @Jacksonville 1:00pm loss

Dec 2 @Washington 1:00pm win

Dec 9 Miami 1:00pm win

Dec 16 @Cleveland 1:00pm win

Dec 23 N.Y. Giants 1:00pm win

Dec 30 @Philadelphia 1:00pm win

i think this team goes 11-5 and sweeps the nfc least!

Every year,I go game-by-game, try to be as objective as possible and almost always come out with the Bills at 10-6. Ten and freakin' Six. It'll probably happen again this year.

B-)

Every year,I go game-by-game, try to be as objective as possible and almost always come out with the Bills at 10-6. Ten and freakin' Six. It'll probably happen again this year.

Well, see, there's your problem right there.

I really can't be as confident as most. Besides who's to know until after the draft. I think all we can be confident on is a split with the Jets, two losses to the Pats and two wins over the pathetic Dolphins. That's 3 wins. Clveland should be a winner and we should be able to split with the NFC East. That's six wins. Maybe a split with the home games (Cincy, and Baltimore). That is seven. I can't see anymore but, as stated, rosters, injuries, and the improvement of our youngsters brings eternal optimism.

THANK GOD WE GET THE DOLPHINS TWICE !!! They look worse than last year and just knowing Randy Mueller is there is a great comfort to Bills fans !!

My perspective on your prediction is:

Sep 9 Denver 1:00pm win

Probable and depending on how the team reacts to the tragic death of a teammate is that I think that reality will actually lead to this team stepping up but it will take time for them to get their heads and hearts around this and being at home for the opener we likely will win against this team whose last memories on the field was of choking badly and a lot of time has passed since the tragedy and it will take a few months for them to learn how each other reacted and a lot of them will simply be on different pages for a while.

Sep 16 @Pittsburgh 1:00pm win

Possible as we are away which is always tough, but this team also will be dealing with a new coach and a legacy of a bad loss after a great win. If the HC were back and a central core of the SB team they like the 2003 season Pats could pull it together, but in this case they will still be trying to figure out who they are and likely will not react well to the first losses. I will wait and see how they develop but it remains to be seen and I do not feel bad about this one (though I certainly do not feel confident either.

Sep 23 @New England 1:00pm loss

Very Probable loss (though it is notable we almost pulled one out in a similar game position in the schedule last year).

Sep 30 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm win I would also say this is a probable win as I think the Jets were pretendersas a playoff team last year

Oct 8 Dallas 8:30pm win Pretty possible win as I think Dallas is a troubled team at best and if we are stable and in fact have a winning record at this point we might roll 'em.

Week 6 BYE

Oct 21 Baltimore 1:00pm loss- Probable loss against a good team with an inspired McGahee. Folks here hate him and likely will talk a lot of trash which will further inspire McGahee and strike a lot of Bills who seem to like or at least cut some slack to WM as a teammate last year as actually a bit embarassing. Not a good combo and the Bye for us will likely be wasted,

Oct 28 @N.Y. Jets 4:05pm loss- Probable loss though like last year I think we wil go .500 against the Jets so if we lose the first one I like our chances here. It all comes out in the wash though.

Nov 4 Cincinnati 1:00pm win I think this may be the pivotal game of the season. I suspect that with Henry still out and really quite a few other potential felons on this team they may well implode this year as management will be doing a lot of work to enforce discipline and some will understand and take it well, but others will continue to try to get away with rebeling and dissension will be the story here.

Nov 11 @Miami 1:00pm win We squish the fish at their house

Nov 18 New England 1:00pm loss This will also be a statement game for the season, if we win we are on a roll after a couple of losses, but if we lose this team is one step forward and one step back on its way to ,500.

Nov 25 @Jacksonville 1:00pm loss

Should be a momentum game and I have no idea where the Jags will be in their season and as noted in my description of the 2nd Pats game if we beat them we can and if we lose to the Pats it looks bad again.

Dec 2 @Washington 1:00pm win

I have zero belief in the Skins and I think we likely beat them.

Dec 9 Miami 1:00pm win We certainly beat them at home

Dec 16 @Cleveland 1:00pm win Our most winnable road game

Dec 23 N.Y. Giants 1:00pm win Again a big momentum game since as I doubt we will feel good about going to Philly I think we will want this one bad.

Dec 30 @Philadelphia 1:00pm win Again it probably is decided by who wants it more which will be determined a lot by who needs it more.

So looking for a pretty good degree of balancing in the division, 11-5 does not seem outrageous to me though we will have to draft well and if we decide to not only draft Willis but actually turn regular season into an extended training camp for him by starting him at MLB I think that we likely lose a few of the possible wins we might have.

Every year I bet a buddy at work $50 that we will go 10-6 so sooner or later I will win. Really believe this is the year. No matter who we pick at 12 will help as we have a few holes to fill. If we have a strong draft we are very close to being a good team. Think offense will surprise alot of people. Fix the D and it will be 10-6 or a little better.

Based on the difficult schedule, the uncertainty at RB, and what will be a less experienced defense, I think 8-8 is a realistic expectation. They'll be in the hunt for the lower wildcard slot but will come up a little short because of conference record.

4-12 if you're lucky. No RB. Dockery is not a good offensive lineman, he's average. Same with Walker. No linebackers. Kiwaukee Thomas at corner? 10-6 is crazy.

:devil:

Ignoring all of the rest of what you wrote........do you know what average means?