Pro Football Weekly - Draft Value Chart

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDr...Value041007.htm

Project Chris Henry and Michael Bush as Day 2 picks.

I'm not surprised by either one. As Bush is a real question mark in he had to have a second surgery to repair his knee. So there's no telling if he'll return to pre injury form. Henry on the other hand might be a workout warrior because as big as he is and as good a 40 time he ran one has to wonder why he didn't make an impact on the field in school. I mean he played 4 years in college and averaged a horrible 3.2 yards per rush. Either one would then be classified a boom or bust type pick and I'd rather risk that on day 2 of the draft than day 1.

Would love to see the Bills take Jason Zabransky, the Boise St. QB, in the 6th or 7th round. He's a very good athlete who might be able to make an impact on special teams, as well as 3d string qb. Plus I'd like to see some of that Boise State magic rub off on us.

I'm not surprised by either one. As Bush is a real question mark in he had to have a second surgery to repair his knee. So there's no telling if he'll return to pre injury form. Henry on the other hand might be a workout warrior because as big as he is and as good a 40 time he ran one has to wonder why he didn't make an impact on the field in school. I mean he played 4 years in college and averaged a horrible 3.2 yards per rush. Either one would then be classified a boom or bust type pick and I'd rather risk that on day 2 of the draft than day 1.

Slight correction, Henry came out early, he was only a junior. Many were questioning why he'd do it since it seemed that he was finally primed to be the man in Arizona and might have put up monster numbers in his senior season. I might take a late round flyer on the guy as he does have loads of talent but I wouldn't spend a day one pick on a guy that never produced in college.

Slight correction, Henry came out early, he was only a junior. Many were questioning why he'd do it since it seemed that he was finally primed to be the man in Arizona and might have put up monster numbers in his senior season. I might take a late round flyer on the guy as he does have loads of talent but I wouldn't spend a day one pick on a guy that never produced in college.

Sounds right to me.

And sorry about yesterday's dust-up. You 'n me shouldn't be flinging bricks at each other.

Would love to see the Bills take Jason Zabransky, the Boise St. QB, in the 6th or 7th round. He's a very good athlete who might be able to make an impact on special teams, as well as 3d string qb. Plus I'd like to see some of that Boise State magic rub off on us.

As long as that dosn't turn the field BLUE, I guess I'm OK with that.

Sounds right to me.

And sorry about yesterday's dust-up. You 'n me shouldn't be flinging bricks at each other.

Don't worry about it, I was being infantile, although that was kind of the point! B-) My apologies to you as well.

I like Zabransky, too!

We should have some inside info on him since our new Asst OL coach Sean Kugler just spent the past season with Boise State.