Islanders 1 Devils 0 after two.................

millbank

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without getting into such specific detail, here's why the Devs don't sell out all of the time.

The Meadowlands is in a crappy area, there is no mass transit there, the tickets are the second most expensive in the NHL, and unlike Buffalo or Canada, people have other things to do then live and breathe hockey. An exciting night in NJ isn't going to Applebees. B-)

Wow, way to borrow a talking point from Willis McGahee. How persuasive. :devil:

People on this message board live all over the country and all over the world, and I don't think there's one of them who would actually want to live in NJ over where they are now.

Wow, way to borrow a talking point from Willis McGahee. How persuasive. :devil:

People on this message board live all over the country and all over the world, and I don't think there's one of them who would actually want to live in NJ over where they are now.

Really? I guess living in a safe area right on the shore isn't attractive, huh?

I guess living in the Pharm. capital of the world making great money isn't attractive, huh? B-)

Good grief a shootout decides this............... B-)

You've got to be kidding me.

Now because of the stupid shootout are you telling me that we don't get to eliminate Toronto in the first round? :devil:

I will now despise the shootout from now until the end of time..........

Life has got to be hell for you i am sure..... :devil:

You've got to be kidding me.

Now because of the stupid shootout are you telling me that we don't get to eliminate Toronto in the first round? B-)

I will now despise the shootout from now until the end of time..........

Really? I guess living in a safe area right on the shore isn't attractive, huh?

I guess living in the Pharm. capital of the world making great money isn't attractive, huh? B-)

Your job has nothing to do with what you said before.

And, I repeat, no one wants to trade places with you in NJ. But thanks for informing us that you live in a "safe area."

Your job has nothing to do with what you said before.

And, I repeat, no one wants to trade places with you in NJ. But thanks for informing us that you live in a "safe area."

I changed jobs. :devil:

Anyway, you can't be serious if you're telling me people in Buffalo would rather be there than living on the Jersey Shore. Give me a break. B-)

Leafs would have been a more exciting opponent, and you have to feel bad for canadians, (a little), but I think the Islanders are the best possible matchup for us. This could be over in 4 if the sabres skate.

Nah, every series will be over in 5, just to get that extra game of revenue each round for Tommy G! :devil:
B-)

Sabres will throw game 4 of every series just to help Golisano cash in with a game 5. The dead giveaway will be when the camera shows the Sabres bench during the game and half the players are playing Game Boy while the other half are on their cell phones.

Without getting into such specific detail, here's why the Devs don't sell out all of the time.

The Meadowlands is in a crappy area, there is no mass transit there, the tickets are the second most expensive in the NHL, and unlike Buffalo or Canada, people have other things to do then live and breathe hockey. An exciting night in NJ isn't going to Applebees. B-)

The Giants and Jets sell out there all the time.

Same crapp area, whats the problem?

There are 18,000,000 people in the NYC Tri-State area...cannot find 19,000 to go to a hockey game for a team that has won 3 Cups in 11 years?

Pathetic. SIMPLY PATHETIC

I changed jobs. :devil:

Anyway, you can't be serious if you're telling me people in Buffalo would rather be there than living on the Jersey Shore. Give me a break. B-)

Since when is the Jersey Shore suddenly paradise?

You are kidding, right?

And I am born and raised in NJ before you go off

The Giants and Jets sell out there all the time.

Same crapp area, whats the problem?

There are 18,000,000 people in the NYC Tri-State area...cannot find 19,000 to go to a hockey game for a team that has won 3 Cups in 11 years?

Pathetic. SIMPLY PATHETIC

Football is an immensely more popular sport, and there are only two teams in the tri-state area, compared to three with the NHL.

Also, the Devils will sell out on the weekend. B-)