Islanders 1 Devils 0 after two.................

millbank

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Islanders ahead of Devils 1 - 0 after two. It does look very likely as if the Sabres will play the Islanders. This one goal lead almost looks like ten today...

The Devils play such exciting hockey. B-)

2-0 Isles.

The Devils play such exciting hockey. :devil:

2-0 Isles.

Like they're playing with any drive or intensity today. B-)

Are you really that dumb>

Anyway...I really would have liked the Leafs to have made the playoffs.

Like they're playing with any drive or intensity today. B-)

Are you really that dumb>

Anyway...I really would have liked the Leafs to have made the playoffs.

Yes because we all know that the Devils play with so much intensity when it matters. Must be the reason they avg about 8000 fans a game. God New Jersey must be a great hockey town.

Yes because we all know that the Devils play with so much intensity when it matters. Must be the reason they avg about 8000 fans a game. God New Jersey must be a great hockey town.

Without getting into such specific detail, here's why the Devs don't sell out all of the time.

The Meadowlands is in a crappy area, there is no mass transit there, the tickets are the second most expensive in the NHL, and unlike Buffalo or Canada, people have other things to do then live and breathe hockey. An exciting night in NJ isn't going to Applebees. B-)

Heh I'm pissed that the Habs lost last night and Millbank is too nice to take it out on him. Might as well take it out on mr i spentmyhoneymoonontsw.

I couldn't go on a honeymoon because:

A). My wife isn't tenured at her University yet, and WAS NOT allowed to cancel classes, and

B). I started a brand new job where I make more money than you will ever see.

Keep trying though. B-)

By the way, tell Chris Hansen I said hello.

Without getting into such specific detail, here's why the Devs don't sell out all of the time.

The Meadowlands is in a crappy area, there is no mass transit there, the tickets are the second most expensive in the NHL, and unlike Buffalo or Canada, people have other things to do then live and breathe hockey. An exciting night in NJ isn't going to Applebees. B-)

I've been to the Meadowlands. Sorry but, I've watched baseball in a stadium that looked more like a huge toilet bowl. Why? Because as David Putty would say, "Gotta support the team".

2) Second most expensive in the NHL? Do you even know how much it costs to go see Montreal play? You know the admissions prices aren't that expensive but the actual "street" price.

3) Montreal's night life is probably one of the best in North America. Generally, people watch hockey and then go do all the exciting things that there is to do.

I couldn't go on a honeymoon because:

A). My wife isn't tenured at her University yet, and WAS NOT allowed to cancel classes, and

B). I started a brand new job where I make more money than you will ever see.

Keep trying though. B-)

By the way, tell Chris Hansen I said hello.

Good assumption, "i'll make more money than you ever will". Just as strong as, "my dad could beat up your dad."