Sabres at Caps tomorrow

1. Richmond Bills (got my seats late, so I'll be upper level ghetto style in sec 422)

I'll be sure to wave in that direction from my seats right behind the away goal, three rows up. :unsure:

Of course, it probably means I'll just have a better view of Conklin giving up four goals...but I'll probably sleep through it anyway, as I'm so tired I can't even remember my own name.

I'll be sure to wave in that direction from my seats right behind the away goal, three rows up. :unsure:

Of course, it probably means I'll just have a better view of Conklin giving up four goals...but I'll probably sleep through it anyway, as I'm so tired I can't even remember my own name.

Your name is "Ed".

HTH.

My son and 3 friends of his are in Philly for Sunday's game. Had I thought of it, I might have tagged along and hit up the Caps game too, it's so close by

Some how, when you're 18, I doubt you want your dad with you cramping your style

I was at the game too....a few observations for the Sabres Fan

1. The Sabres are a dirty team, but they are smart about it. They took on the Lindy Ruff style and do not get caught at it alot.

2. That too many men on the ice penalty was brilliant, avoided the break away against a weak Caps PP.

3. Unless the Sabres play a little better on the defensive end, could be a short run to the Cup. Too many times that Miller had to bail them out.

4. It has been a while since a Presidents Cup winner won the Stanley Cup.

5. There was a 2:1 ratio of Sabres fans to Caps fans...and they were loud...that was nice to see.

6. I can see why Buffalo teams do not get respect, a few Sabres fans were a little obnoxious today.

Good luck in the Playoffs.