Sabres will face either Leafs, Montreal or Islanders

millbank

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a bandwaggoner. You're a friggin' BILLS fan because when you started paying attention to football, the BILLS were a great team. It's just as likely that you started paying attention to the Devils when they won their first Stanley Cup and not a moment before. You're closer to the Jets than the BILLS, so proximity apparently only matters in hockey, right? Sure.

Yeah, I'm a Notre Dame fan. In my "formative years", they pretty much sucked (much like the Yankees and BILLS) but they were on the radio every week. I guess I'll apologize for following the family tradition where that's concerned (though my father and grandfather are NY Giants (football) fans because the BILLS didn't exist during their formative years).

And there's nothing better than a supposed BILLS fan gloating about the success of another sports team. No hypocrisy there. You're such a douche bag.

Yeah, a bandwaggoner. You're a friggin' BILLS fan because when you started paying attention to football, the BILLS were a great team. It's just as likely that you started paying attention to the Devils when they won their first Stanley Cup and not a moment before. You're closer to the Jets than the BILLS, so proximity apparently only matters in hockey, right? Sure.

Yeah, I'm a Notre Dame fan. In my "formative years", they pretty much sucked (much like the Yankees and BILLS) but they were on the radio every week. I guess I'll apologize for following the family tradition where that's concerned (though my father and grandfather are NY Giants (football) fans because the BILLS didn't exist during their formative years).

And there's nothing better than a supposed BILLS fan gloating about the success of another sports team. No hypocrisy there. You're such a douche bag.

My dad is a huge Giants fan you Alaskan Douche. I became a Bills fan is 1986. Hmmm 1986...What happened that year? Oh yeah, the Giants won the SB. Would have been easy for me to be a Giants fan, wouldn't it have?

You're such a douche bag.

"Waaaah! I said something dumb and the mods don't have my back! Waaaah!" B-)

Haha, considering you run to them every two seconds... :lol:

Tell me oh 8 different screen names one, how many people have you wanted to get kicked out of here/suspended?

Yeah, I thought so. :devil: :devil:

Haha, considering you run to them every two seconds... :lol:

Tell me oh 8 different screen named one, how many people have you wanted to get kicked out of here/suspended?

Yeah, I thought so. B-):devil:

"Waaaaah! DC Tom caught me being a baby, and all I can do is make up nonsense about him! Waaaah!" :devil:

My dad is a huge Giants fan you Alaskan Douche. I became a Bills fan is 1986. Hmmm 1986...What happened that year? Oh yeah, the Giants won the SB. Would have been easy for me to be a Giants fan, wouldn't it have?

You're such a douche bag.

Sure you did.

Waaaahhh!!! You know it's true so you try and insult me!! Waaaah.

B-)

Are you really this retarded?

Yeah, you're really hitting me where it hurts, Ed.

And all because Simon doesn't share your idiotic Devil-worship. :devil:

Yeah, you're really hitting me where it hurts, Ed.

And all because Simon doesn't share your idiotic Devil-worship. B-)

WTF are you talking about you tard?

Have you been hanging out with VABills this weekend?

WTF are you talking about you tard?

Have you been hanging out with VABills this weekend?

I don't hang out with people who are asshol@s.

BTW, you never did deny if that you are capable of doing that with a banana.

I don't hang out with people who are asshol@s.

BTW, you never did deny if that you are capable of doing that with a banana.

I couldn't attempt it. The video you sent me of yourself was too grainy.

Their "limited history"...of playing under the salary cap, where teams, like the Devils, can't outspend them 2-1 anymore. :devil:

Yeah, the always massive Devils payroll. B-)

Not my fault the Sabres were too cheap to spend money. :devil: